Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blogging A to Z…. G is for…..

a to z 2

Forrest seems to be better today. We were so worried last night but things are looking up today. Thank you for your concern for us and your prayers. His granddaughter made a long drive to come and visit him again this evening so we did not go back to the hospital tonight. It is 10:00 p.m. but I will try to do my A to Z challenge.

My top Gs are for Granddaughters featuring Gracie

DSCF0140

Five of my 14 grandchildren are girls….. Beautiful, talented, sweet girls.

DSCF0123

And like most grandmother’s feel…. they are the joy of my life

DSCF0128DSCF0132

Here they are having fun and modeling the Confirmation  dresses that I made each one when they turned 8. I’ve already told you about Claire, Ellie and Emma.

DSCF0085

Today I will feature Grace

Gracie is my son’s youngest daughter. She is a darling. She may be really small for her age…. but she is a spunky little bundle.

IMG_2822grace

She is gutsy little thing ….. whether it is jumping sky high or singing and dancing on the stage…. Gacie is fearless.

IMG_4218

She is a total ham and loves to preform during family karaoke or anywhere.

grace2grace3

She is one of two of our grandchildren that shares Grampy’s love of buttermilk. They have their buttermilk drinking tradition whenever they get together. Yuck!

IMG_4185

Life is good when I am with my Gracie or my other grandgirls.

What are your favorite G’s?

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Lura, so happy to read that Forrest is doing better! Prayers are being answered!

Gracie is such a sweet little thing. You are so blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren and the relationship you have with them! I recently found out our Amanda is expecting her second child in June. She had not told me. That makes me sad. Her brother went to visit recently and noticed she was expecting. The next day she sent me a message to tell me. I am glad that she did tell me, but sad that it took so long. I Love my children and grandchildren with all of my heart. I know you do too.
God bless you my dear friend. You are so precious to me. xxoo

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

Glad to know that Forrest is doing better! You have such cute granddaughters! Gracie looks like a very cheerful child! :D

Gloria Baker said...

This is a lovely post, dear Lura all your girls are lovely and beautiful!!
Im glad to heard Forrest is better, I keep my prayers and hope he feels better soon!