Well, just when you've gotten used to having Lura back at her blog, here I am again. This is Silvija, filling in for her until they get her up and running on WiFi. The move has been difficult, but nothing is as difficult as it was three weeks ago! She will fill you in with many more details, but for those of you who want to write to her or send a card, her address is: Heritage Care Center, 350 No 300 East , American Fork, UT 84003 801-756-5293 It has been a long, hard road for Lura, but we all know how strong she is, and how much the Lord loves her; she will prevail!!!! Keep your prayers going for her and John. They both still have a lot of healing to do! Hugs from your new friend, Sil
9 comments:
Thanks Sil for this update. I've been a nervous wreck all day wonderfing if 'they' are taking good care of Lura as they move her. Is she closer or further from family? I know she is strong and we all know how much our Heavenly Father loves and protects her and John, and she has you and so many others... I know she'll be OK, but I do worry about her. Maybe it's me that's having a bad day. I've been in tears over her move at least 2 or 3 times. Anyway, thanks again for the update. Can't wait for Lura to come home, and then we can see each other again. We simply must make up for our missed 'tea'. You'll never know what comfort it gave me that day I was so sick that you and Lura came to my bedside to cheer me up and bring me 'tea' treats. Love you Lura...Love you Sil, and Marie, and Kris and Michelle and, well, I'm just filled with love for all those who are loving Lura!
Thanks so much for updating us Sil. I am so very grateful for all that you do. I know the move must have been very hard for dear Lura and I am just praying that it will not set her too far back in her recovery. I wish they would just leave people where they are to heal and get well instead of all this upset. I hope she is not too far away from family and friends. I want to call her, but will wait to hear more until I do. Lura, if you are able to read this, know that I love you so very much and our prayers uphold and surround you. ((((hugs)))) xxoo
Glad that the move has taken place and that although not a very pleasant experience was never the less and "experience!!" at one point we doubted that it might ever take place. Thank our great Lord for all his blessings..
Thank you Sil for keeping us updated.
LOve to you both Sybil x
Hi Lura and Sil, Thanks to Sil for keeping us up to date on where Lura is and what's happening. And Lura don't forget that fear and worry take energy best devoted to healing....fear and worry are negative emotions and God only has positive emotions for us. Don't let Satan steal your joy! I know you are hurting and tired and sad but God has a plan that is better than any plan you and I could make. He is in every battle we fight and He always wins! I love you...blessings, marlene
Thanks dear Sil. Hope in this hospital she will be confortable and OK.
Dear Lura hope you will be OK and comfortable, try to rest and take care.
Sen dyou huggs and prayers, Love yah! xoxoxoxo gloria
See you later dear!
Today is Hubby birthday so I have to do a lot of things but to afternoon a I will come back, huggs gloria
Glad to see you have changed hospitals. I have sent your blog link to your Centennial family. Is that Diane Perkins I see in one of the pictures? She looks great-do say hi. You look wonderful and I'm glad you are on the road to healing. Bless you.
Thanks Sil for the little update
Lura, Jan and I are continually checking for updates. I am sure the move has been difficult in several ways.
Hopefully, this new facility will be nurturing and healing for you.
What a treat it will be for the caregivers you will meet. They will be blessed to get to have your beautiful smile greet them each day.
Good Sabbath Morning my friend. I've just read on Marie's blog that your move to the new hospital was 'horrendous'. Lura, I knew somehow that it would be, and I've agonized over the care you are getting. I hope things have settled down and that you are receiveing wonderful care. I hope they are giving you good medications...and of course when I say I hope I should say I pray, cause that's what I'm doing.
I'm excited about this evening. There will be a fireside with Daylon's parents and grandparents. You should be here and going. I know you love Daylon as much as Kris and I do, and that you've said a million prayers for him, as we have. You are missed everyday, but I think I shall miss you especially tonight. Well, I've got to get ready for church so here's hoping for a blessed day for you.
Love and little tiny hugs, Jan
Post a Comment