Saturday, March 26, 2011

We need your prayers!

8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Prayers are going up for you right now! Please know I am with you in spirit!

If someone could post an address for cards, that would be appreciated!!

If Lura or John see this -I am sending BIG GENTLE HUGS!!

Marie Rayner said...

I've been carrying you around in my prayers all week Lura and still am. I, too, would love an address to send some cards or letters to. I love you my sweet friend. I am praying that all will be well. I am just so grateful that you and John made it through what sounds like a horrendous accident alive, now am praying that you heal completely and quickly. Thank goodness you have your family around to help. xxoo

Marie Rayner said...

PS - All my blogging buddies, facebook friends, family, Church Ward family and the whole of both the Preston and London England Temples are praying you well.

Kris said...

Lura, dear. You are in my every prayer. I/we love you and John.
We have called Paul and Michelle.
Jan could hardly sleep last night.
I feel guilty that I slept. But, I did pray for you when I turned over and considered that my simple movement of turning over is a luxury that you can't do without excruciating. When I went to my cell phone to call you there was a message from you begging me to pray for because you needed to turn over to receive a shot. The pain in your voice is haunting. To think you are in such pain makes my heart break.
I will carry you and John in my prayers constantly.
I will call the temple for you, also.

Jan's Blog said...

Lura, my heart is broken, and won't heal until you and John heal. Be strong my dear darling friend. You are in my heart and my prayers. Kris and I are just haunted by the sound of your broken body in your voice. I feel the love you placed in my heart 3 days ago. Feel my arms around you! Feel my healing love, and the healing love of all of us... your Heavenly Father, your church family, your precious family, and all the way down to me.

Come back to us soon,
Love and hugs,
Jan

Kris said...

I just called and spoke with Sis. Vorwaller. She is, of course, very concerned and sends their love. She will tell the Morgans.

Jan's Blog said...

Silvija: Just talked to Lura. She confirms 14 broken ribs and a broken sternum. They will be doing an epidural soon to relieve pain so she can breathe deeply enough to avoid pneumonia. Could you please post here that she is at Utah Valley Med. Ctr., 1034 North 500 West, Provo, UT 84604. She is in intensive care and can't receive flowers there. She thinks she will be in ICU for at least several days. She says she's liking phone calls...keeps her mind off her pain. The phone number is 801) 357-7850.
Thanks so much, Jan

Gloria Baker said...

we continue praying! Love Lura! is the best. Can you tell her (when you can) that Gloria from Chile send a lot of huggs??,Dear Lura Im sure God is with you. Hope you will be OK soon my dear xoxoxo gloria