Sunday, March 20, 2011

For Sunday Smiles look at Supergram post

Dear Blog Friends,
I actually had 21 reasons to smile this past week.
... 18 Superman capes, 2 quiet books and 1 baby dress almost finished.
I posted pictures of those smiles for you on my post last Friday.
Please look at those pictures for a visual of my smiles.
...
To go along with those smiles, I am thankful
that God gave me ability to sew.
...
I am thankful I have eyes that can see
and hands that are nimble to do detailed work.
...
I am thankful to have a sewing room to work in...
and good sewing machines, sergers and equipment to use.
...
Most of all I am thankful to have grandchildren
to sew for.

...
I have to stop blogging now and hurry to make dinner.....
Mindy and Family will be here soon and want to eat.
...not read my blog.
...
If you haven't done so already, please look at my post below to
see the 21 reasons I was smiling last week ...
...and tell me if you think I earned the title of
Supergram.
...
I hope you have a happy week ahead.
As always, I am sending you hugs and best wishes.

5 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

You have a great week too Lura! blessings, marlene

Marie Rayner said...

Lura, you are such a wonderful friend and Mom and Gran. I love that you are able to have Sunday Lunch with family each week. That must be one of life's greatest blessings I am sure! I was released from my Primary Calling yesterday. I had mixed feelings about that. Part of me was relieved and part of me was sad as I do love the children. It took me almost 12 years to love my calling in Primary, but I did eventually come to love it and go figure . . . then I get released! I wonder what's up next for me?? Should I be afraid?? lol Love you loads my dear friend and hope that we will have a chance to speak this week! Give my love to John! xxoo

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Off to check them out..

Kris said...

Oh My! You are SuperDuperGram if you ask me.

hoLLy said...

and what wonderful beautiful grandkiddos you have lura! i still can't believe you sewed all of that-wowsas!