Friday, August 19, 2011

Please Vote for our Loni

IMG_0463

Hello Friends,

A few weeks ago my 12 year old granddaughter Lonica entered the Disney Channel Shake it Up Dance Contest. 

She just made up a little dance by herself and sent it in.

IMG_0462

She did not get fancied up or do her best dancing, so I thought she didn't have a chance since over 28,600 audition videos were uploaded.

We were totally shocked when Sunday morning we logged on and Loni was the most "liked" of the day.  Today she has moved down to number 11 or 12 so we are asking you to help us keep her in the top.  Please go to the link below and "like" her.  After you have clicked on "like" you can go to another audition and then back to Loni to vote again. You can vote over and over.  We would be so grateful for your help.

IMG_0466

It will also help if you will leave a comment on her audition page...after you click on the "like" button, click on the "comment" button... then click on one of the pictures and select a comment to send. She has over 2,350 comments now but some contestants have more... so again your help would be appreciated. 

IMG_0461

How fun to think that a little Utah girl might actually have a chance. 

Click HERE to watch her audition and vote a  “like”  for Lonica.

(If you want to pass on this request the actual web site is:

http://makeyourmark.disney.go.com/s/3q07o8?cmp=Dcom_emc_MYM_vidview_ready_u13_extl

Thanks, Grammy Lura 

8 comments:

bettyj said...

Lura, I did it. You certainly have some talented grandchildren don't you?
I wish her luck.

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura and Ryan said...

She is so talented! I clicked like so many times until my computer froze up! :) You have adorable grandchildren!

Anonymous said...

I watched a bunch of the other videos and she's by far the best!!! Voting like crazy for Lonica!!!

hoLLy said...

i have been voting lots and lots!! and commenting too! and telling people to vote! :) she is awesome! THE BEST, hands down!

if you get a minute, can you hop over to my myskoop.com page and click "follow" ? trying to get my numbers up... thanks lura!

hope you are doing good this weekend. love you!!!

LeAnn said...

I will be voting for her more than once for sure. She is very talented. Don't you just love it when your grandchildren excel in something. I think it is wonderful to be a proud grandmother.
By the way I love your sweet comments on my posts. You are the best and I am sending you lots of love and hugs and I will keep on voting.
Keep on enjoying all these precious moments.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I voted a couple times....she's very talented.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Good job! Just voted.