Dear Blog Friends,I am going to beg your indulgence in postponing my
Sunday Smiles for this week.
It is not because I have not been blessed with many
things to smile about and be thankful for.
The Lord is so good to us.
I am surrounded by His goodness and blessings.
...
I am just feeling a little down today...
...and ...
...I have a splitting headache.
I am going to take some aspirin and a nap.
That should fix me right up....
and I will be back to visit you soon
and share my smiles with you.
...
I hope that all of you are doing well.
I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
I am just feeling a little down today...
...and ...
...I have a splitting headache.
I am going to take some aspirin and a nap.
That should fix me right up....
and I will be back to visit you soon
and share my smiles with you.
...
I hope that all of you are doing well.
I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.







12 comments:
i'm so sorry lura!!! prayers that that darn headache will go away! and that you'll be smiling again soon! we love you!
I hope you feel much better ASAP Lura. You do whatever you need to do to feel better. I have a nasty head cold and even had to stay home from a photo shoot yesterday so no post from me either. Sometimes it happens!
Sending feel better hugs clear across the country! ((((((((Lura)))
Ahh. Feeling down are you? Well, my dear, may it only last a few moments.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well Lura - I'm hoping it passes soon. blessings, marlene
I'm praying for a better tomorrow. Feel better my dear sweet friend... Pamper yourself for a change. You are as wonderful and deserving as are all the people you take care of and love. Think about Friday... We're finally having our Christmas Tea, and yes...we'll set a place for Marie. Marie, watch your mail box... All Proper High English Tea Parties have little gifts, and your's will be there soon!!!
Love and Hugs,
Jan
Lura, I am so sorry you are not feeling well and a bit down. I with I could just reach across the airwaves and pick you up! I hope that your headache goes away soon too. Headaches are no fun. I just knew you weren't feeling well as I had not heard from you. I was about to pick up the phone and call. Oh, how I wish I could be at your teaparty on Friday for real! What fun that will be! I hate living so far away, but dream of one day being able to visit you in your home with Todd. I am saving up! I sent you lots of love, hugs and healing prayers. xxoo
Poor Lura, just a headache or is it migraine? I rarely get headaches but when I do I usually find a good sleep is the best cure.
love, Angie, xxxx
Ahhhh get well......rest....take care of yourself. We have had an "off and on" bug around this house too.
Sending you ((hugs)) wish I was close enough to bring you some soup!!
Feel better!
Thats not like you at all Lura..I do hope that you are not sickning for something. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take it easy and come back to us soon.
Much Love and Hugs,
Sybil xx
Hope you're feeling better. (((HUGS)))
I'm only 5 days behind on my blogs, but I surely hope you are feeling much, much better!! Hugs to you!
Post a Comment