
After I posted my blog yesterday, I learned that Angie passed away.
...
I am at a loss for words.
...
Just a week ago she was wishing me well because she knew I felt bad.
Just 4 days before she died she was making me laugh because
she just found out Milwaukee was in Wisconsin...
...all these years she thought Fonzie was from Idaho.
...
I could always count on Angie to read my blog.
...
I could always count on Angie to care about me.
....
I could always count on Angie to send me blog love.
...
I could always count on Angie to make me smile.
In spite of her pain and suffering....
...In spite of her being confined to a wheel chair,
Angie saw the bright side of life.
...
She was witty and funny and full of love.
...
She adored her devoted husband, Keith.
They had no children, only each other.
I know Keith will miss her terribly.
My prayers are with him and her family.
...
Marie and Angie were dear friends.
Last night Marie and I cried together...
...and laughed together as we remembered dear Angie.

So goodbye sweet Angie.
I will miss everything about you...
... even your heavy English accent that I could hardly understand.
...
There will be a permanent empty spot in
my comment box when your little mouse and kind words are not there.
...
There will be a permanent empty spot in my heart because
your love and support are not there.
...
Thank goodness I know that life is eternal
and we will be more than blog buddies in the life to come.
...
May God bless and comfort Keith and all those who
knew and loved you.
God be with you until we meet again.
You will be greatly missed.
Hugs, Grammy Lura







8 comments:
Lura you are an inspiration. I think it would be a wonderful idea to send Marie to the funeral. I would love to help.
Beautiful post written by a beautiful lady about a beautiful lady. :) Count me in. blessings, marlene
Lura, again I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend, and oh my yes I want to help Marie go to the funeral. Count me in too. I'll bring it tomorrow!
i can help, i don't have a whole lot of extra $ right now, but i'll send u what i can and then maybe you can send it all to marie?
We are all so sad about Angie...I know just how much Marie is going to miss having her daily text messages from her..we will all miss her fun and humour..it seems to have happened to quickly..
Love from sybil xx
Beautiful words, Lura. I've put Angie's little mouse down in my side bar. I'll see it from time to time and it's sweet blinking face will remind me of her and make me smile. May she rest in peace.
Joolz
Oh Lura!!! My heart aches for you! I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you mean about how much certain blogging friends mean to us. We feel for them the same way we do for people we see "in real life". I count you among those for me as well.
Please know that all the way over here in a stormy, snowy and now icy MA, someone is thinking about you and Angie too and sending up prayers and love!! Big hugs!!
I just found out today about our loss of Angie. I too am devastated. She was a daily visitor to me too - - - always ready with a smile and an encouraging word.
I miss her terribly already.
Post a Comment