
I hope that all of you blog friends are having a happy start to our
New Year 2011.
In my post last week on New Year's Day I told you
all about Ernie's band in the Rose Parade.
Thanks to those of you who voted for them.
Their hard work surely paid off.
They got over 8700 votes and came in 4th place.
With so many good bands in the parade we feel that is amazing.
All of our family is so happy for them.
...
While Ernie and the band were working hard on New Year's Eve
getting ready for the parade, we were having a play day which
was full of smiles I'd like to share with you.
In my post last week on New Year's Day I told you
all about Ernie's band in the Rose Parade.
Thanks to those of you who voted for them.
Their hard work surely paid off.
They got over 8700 votes and came in 4th place.
With so many good bands in the parade we feel that is amazing.
All of our family is so happy for them.
...
While Ernie and the band were working hard on New Year's Eve
getting ready for the parade, we were having a play day which
was full of smiles I'd like to share with you.
Her family had driven 70 miles to come and join us.
That made me smile.
...
When we got back to Lynell's house Loni was ready to party
away the last hours of 2010.
we surely do have a great time being together with family.
We can't think of a better way to end one year and bring in the new.








10 comments:
happy new year lura & family!!! we did a lot of the same things on new years. well, you didn't have sewage in your front yard. . .or a 103 fever. . .so i think yours beat ours! haha! but i still enjoyed my sparkling cider and a little wii:)
have a great week!
Ahhhhh Happy New Year!!! Your post did leave me with a BIG SMILE!! thanks! HUNGRY TOO.....your family makes such fun meals!! YUMMM!!
Hope you are having a wonderful new year hope to see you again in 2011. ((HUGS))
Lura, I do so love your Happy New Year Smiles!! Everyone sure looks like they are having a really fun time! If there is one thing that the Staffansons know how to do it is to celebrate life together as a family! Oh you all look so good. I wish that I could have been there to help Lynell with the buffet and to play all the games and listen to little Cal on the Kareoke! Oh that little Elly is a charmer too! All your grandchildren are so sweet! (just like you and John!) Love and hugs winging their way to sunny California from windy and wet and cold England! xxoo
Looks like a fun New Years Eve celebration. I bet you are really enjoying that No. Utah weather (?) I did see Ernie on T.V. I was watching the band (actually I think it was the only band I was able to watch) and I didn't realize that it was his until all of the sudden I saw his face and recognized him from pictures on your blog. Then I put the whole "Upland" thing together. I'm glad they did so well with the voting, their band looked wonderful on T.V. Happy New Year to you and your family.
What a great way to celebrate the new year Lura. I tried to stay awake to pray the new year in but alas, I fell asleep. It was too quiet at my house with just Jerry and I to keep me awake. blessings, marlene
You guys are FUN!!!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful family new year with us..
May many blessings be yours throughout 2011...
Love Sybil xx
Looks like a fun evening. You have an awesome family.
Happy new year. What a fun celebration.
And, homemade sushi (well, california rolls) are they hard to make?
What a great night! I can still hear little Cal singing, "ohhh, ohhh, ohhh" So much fun!
Post a Comment