We think that our 14 year old grandson, Johnny, is amazing.
He is headed for the Olympics......or at least he is working hard towards that goal.
He works out at the gym with his coach, 4 hours a day, 6 days a week.
He just finished competing at the National Future Stars competition which was held at the Olympic training center in Colorado.
He came in 5th in his age group.
I think 5th in the nation is pretty good. Don't you???
Turn off my music on my sidebar and enjoy this video of him at that competition.
He works out at the gym with his coach, 4 hours a day, 6 days a week.
He just finished competing at the National Future Stars competition which was held at the Olympic training center in Colorado.
He came in 5th in his age group.
I think 5th in the nation is pretty good. Don't you???
Turn off my music on my sidebar and enjoy this video of him at that competition.







9 comments:
WOW!!!!!! Absolutely amazing. I wish him the best! Thank you for sharing this video.
5th is more than pretty good! It is amazing!Please keep us posted about his progres!! Hugs!!
I don't know what to say other than....Wow! He's amazing! blessings, marlene
Gymnastics is one of my favorite events of the Olympics.
After watching your video I surely will not be surprised when your grandson's name is announced some day as part of the American Men's Gymnastic team!
He is fabulous, and you have every right to be a Proud Grammy!!
♥♥
Lynne
Lura, I would not at all be surprised to one day hear Johnny's name be announced as a Gold Medalist at the Olympic Games! We already know how amazing that feels coz we got to see Eileen win Gold a couple of winter's ago. Oh how sweet that was, and how sweet it will be to hear Johnny's name as well. He is amazingly talented! Your whole family is so very talented in so many diverse ways! You and John must be so proud of them all! Love and hugs! xxoo
Gosh I think he is BRILLIANT..and at his young age...Just imagin eif he coudl get chosen for the Olympics...it coudl mean you woudl have to come over to London to see him !! Bath is only just over an hour and a quarter from London...!!! see you in 2012
Love Sybil xx
Congratulations proud grammy he is truly amazing and obviously very very good at what he does and takes it seriously but also enjoys it all. Proud moments for Grammy lye ahead I believe thanks for sharing the video.
wow! we'll be hearing his name in the olympics i'm sure of it! woot woot. hes awesome!
Wow! He is amazing. I'm sure with that talent he'll definitely be making it to the Olympics.
Post a Comment