After hearing his beautiful voice singing
Isn't he darling in his Tux with white tails.
I guess that you've recognised that our grandson E.J. is Prince Charming.
He got the male lead in our local children's theater production of Cinderella.
Actually, it was his sister Claire that begged her mom to take her to the audition.
Claire has a beautiful voice and loves to perform.
When they got to the auditions, the director saw E.J. and asked him if he would like to try out.
Mindy about fainted when E.J. said O.K.
E.J. has a beautiful singing voice but he is shy and has never liked singing in public.We really were shocked when he auditioned and got this part.
He agreed to do it...even after he found out that he would have to sing 2 solos and 1 duet, dance with all the princesses and memorize a lot of lines
(Will wonders never cease??)
...and...
He did a great job!

This is Princess Claire in the yellow dress..she was darling too.
She had three different parts and got to sing a few solo lines but she was too young to be chosen for the part of Cinderella which she had her heart set on.
Don't worry Claire.
You are our Princess.....
....and....With your beautiful singing voice I am sure that your day will come.
Meanwhile...My new Prince Charming has made my heart go pitter-pat.
Can you blame me???
Thanks to all of you that have expressed concern for my health.
I still have this nagging cough but it is getting better.
I am more than ready to be well. Maybe I will be soon.
I want to get back to visiting your blogs.
I have been thinking of you and have missed visiting with you, but with having a house full of family, the busy holiday and not feeling well, I just haven't managed to get to the computer.
However, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving...in spite of not being completely well...
I want to share it with you and read about yours.
I will get back into blog world as soon as I can.
I send hugs. Lura







13 comments:
Cute post. You and John must be "busting your buttons" with pride. E.J. is a darling little prince.
So happy you ar getting better...did you happen to have
H1N1? Ned is under the weather and it worries me with his Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Take care my friend....LOL
He is just a doll for sure - and so is his sister! I can imagine your joy at watching them perform. We're missing you Lura but I know you'll feel better soon! blessings, marlene
I'm glad you're still doing well!
Glad to read this, I was wondering how you were and was missing your Sunday smiles!!! I hope you feel better !!!!!!
Love...
Luis
Hi Lura! Just me, strolling by to see how you are dear. You do sound much better so I'm happy about that. I'm just making a cup of tea - can I get you one?
Just in passing, tho I'm sure you must have noticed - have you got an anonymous spammer at comment #1?
love, Ahgie, xx
That must have been fun.
truly a royal family!
what a handsome prince charming! and claire looked beautiful too! i bet that was so fun to attend. so glad to hear you are feeling better lura. you've been missed in blog land! love ya!
I'm so proud of our EJ!! What a kid! Wish we could have been there!
Hope that cough is gone soon!
Love you mom!
Oh Lura, how wonderful. You have such a lovely family and each of them are so special in their own unique ways. I am not surprised as it is plain for me to see that they have not fallen far from the "Tree." You and John are just wonderful people and I just adore you both, but most especially you, but shh . . . don't tell anyone! I can imagine how proud you must have felt to watch EJ perform and little Claire Bear too. I sure hope that cough disappears soon!!! I am sending love and hugs across the sea and hope to get a little package I am putting together for you done this weekend and in the post winging it's way to you on Monday!! Fingers Crossed! I love you my dear friend. You are special to me. xxoo
He makes such a great Prince Charming! :) I can see why you're so proud- you have so many talented grandchildren.
Your grandchildren are so beautiful. EJ is a very handsome Prince Charming and Claire a beautiful princess. Thanks for posting and sharing their pictures.
Post a Comment