Look at the pictures below and play this Sesame Street game with me...
Come on....sing along with me and pick which thing just doesn't belong...
...
One of these things is not like the other...
...
One of these things just doesn't belong...
...
Can you guess which thing is not like the other...
...
Before I finish my song????
Can you guess which thing just doesn't belong???
...
Did you all pick this hot weather as the thing that doesn't belong?
Well you are right!.... and... it is 101 today...uggg!
Some how this weather doesn't go with chestnuts roasting on an open fire, gingerbread or hot apple cider.
Come on Mother nature..... It is suppose to be fall......I put my decorations out.... I am ready.. cooler weather will be welcome any day now.
Thanks








19 comments:
Boy, I was REALLY bad at that game! I only knew the very first one, lol! You'll have to clue me in later. hehe
Oh boy!! I was melting looking at that last picture! UGH!! I am so sorry~~~
holy moly its that hot over there?! yikes. we're in the 80s and i thought we had it bad. sorry for the heat lura, i'm sure it will cool down soon though!
Holy smokes!! :) I guess you need to come South to cool off. It was in the 80s today. :) Let us know as soon as you do about Erin's baby.
Good heavenly days! The high here tomorrow is 75 - now that really is heavenly days. :) blessings, marlene
I can't get over how hot it is in almost October......crazy!!
It looks like Fall though...you have done a nice job!!
Oh yeah, I TOTALLY HATE this heat we're having!! Just not right! I can't wait til it really feels like Fall! Autumn is my favorite season. I just love it (when it's nice and cool, that is).
I feel your heat! It's just now in the 80's around here. Of course, it starts out anywhere from the 50's-80's then heats up quickly. In the south we really don't have true seasons.
I received both of your posts on my blog! Thanks so much for commenting. I haven't been able to do a new post, but hopefully later this week. I hope you'll check in from time to time! I love your posts!
Oh, I forgot to tell you, any comments on my blog are e-mailed to me 1st for approval/moderation. I set it this way not knowing if spam posts would be a problem or not. I usually try to get things posted ASAP.
Wow, I thought it was hot here...guess I'm wrong.
Love your Halloween decorations...this is such a pretty time of the year. You reminded me to get out my decorations.
Not quite as hot here, but then it is fall....
I pray Erin and Patrick will have their dreams fulfilled. LOL
I wasn't very good either. :( I got a few, but just a few.
well i sure didn't get it
right i thought it was the christmas tree at first then i thought it was that tempature picture then i was wrong. well at least i took pretty good guesses (or not). well im cheking my blog every day and its never changed oh well i'll just have to keep righting more and more stories bye.
I know what you mean. We live in South Texas where it is still in the high 80's most days and doesn't get much cooler in the evenings. I liked playing your game and I love all of your scarecrows! Have you gotten any word on the baby yet?
Oh gosh. I can send you some of the blustery cooler weather from over here if you would like some Lura!!! Whew!! I adore all your autumnal decorations!! It makes me wish I had some to put out! Yours look so lovely and homey. I hope that you get your rest tonight and that you feel a bit better about things tommorrow. It's hard I know. Sending a big cyber hug and lots of love across the world to you!!! (((hugs)))
Wow !! Lura Love your lovely decorations, are sooo beauty!!!, Before Christmas we love garnish too and the childs love it.
Listen, I have a sew machine how yors!!!! almost identical, SINGER too, was of my Grand Ma, and I have with antique things how you, some day day I will take a picture.
Sorry dont arrive your Fall, is coming, here the spring crazy too, some day hot and other cloudy and cold!
I continue praying by Erin dear, I hope all is OK, anything tell us, please, she is the best!!! Gloria
I thought we were hot. But that is CRAZY! Your house looks so cute. Great job decorating. XXXOOO
DOUBLE YIKES!!! Sorry to see your weather in the 90's! Stay cool, grammy Lura! Your FALL decor looks great!
Anyways, thanks for stopping by at my place. It's really nice to meet new faces and I appreciate your comments about my BF. That's very very sweet of you!
I'm all for that! I think I figured out that the beach HOGS all the good weather and doesn't leave any for the rest of us. I guess we really get the summer initiation moving out here!
Post a Comment