(Be patient with this slide show. It takes a little time to get started. After watching it please read my post. I NEED YOUR HELP!!)
...
I was so excited to get to meet my blogging buddy Holly and her family. Holly, Joey and their 3 girls, Aubrey, Ella and Cali came to CA on vacation and took out time to spend an afternoon and evening with us. What a treat. They are just as sweet as I knew they would be. I wish I could meet their whole family. Patty, Cyndi, Tara and Christine come on over. In fact I wish that I could meet all of you good blog friends.
...
OH...NO...I LOST ALL MY AWARDS !
...
I stayed up late making this slide show and giving out the beautiful award Marie sent to me to seven blog friends. However when I went to publish it I was told there was an error in the Html code because it couldn't accept spell check. Spell check? What does that have to do with publishing? I went back to the edit Html tab and deleted some spell check stuff thinking I had solved the publishing problem. I am such a blog novice.... really dumb at it..... When I clicked back to preview I saw that all my awards were gone.... GONE... after all that work! After telling the world about my selected seven winners and linking to their blogs.... after putting love into this supposed AWARD post.....GONE....LOST FOREVER....... The problem is...
I CAN'T REDO THEM.... I CAN'T GET THE AWARD BACK...
BLOG FRIENDS I NEED YOU HELP.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???
....
Now I can't upload Marie's award again to give out. In fact I can't upload anything. It keeps telling me there is an upload error. I have no idea why because it worked before.If any of you can help me figure out the problem let me know what to do. Yesterday I clicked on the award on Marie's post, copied it, pasted it in my pictures and then uploaded in into my post. Today it won't upload so I can't give it out. I know that all of you are just waiting with baited breath to see who gets this lovely award.... and I'm negecting my duty of passing it on. What should I do???? Help blog friends..... I need you!








14 comments:
Sometimes blogger has a snafu..I would just keep trying. And, I'm glad you got to meet some new people!
I'm not sure without actually seeing what happened. Just be careful before hitting delete! :-) I get frustrated, too, sometimes; it's a learning process for sure!
I love your slide show!! It was fun to see you guys together. You are so sweet! Thanks for showing them such a good time. Wow,- A welcome banner, bbq, homemade ice cream, s'mores, swimming- You sure made them feel welcome! I wish I could have come too!
I am so sorry about your awards being deleted and your problem trying to get them back on. I just started blogging and haven't had a problem like that yet. I would just keep working at it and maybe it will eventually take them back.
I loved your post of Holly and her family. I know they felt welcome and loved. I am clueless on your problem, but I know that my blogger friends helped when I needed them....keep trying,.
Wow! Looks like you guys sure know how to party. I wish Holly would come and visit me.
Sorry you lost all your info. That really stinks!
Ohh I wish I could help you Lura! That would be a bit like the blind leading the blind though because I am a Moron when it comes to computing stuff. I am sure I must have an angel sitting on my shoulder when I do things and at others it's a devil! Hit and miss, but thankfully more hits than misses! I loved the slide show of Holly and her wonderful family. How special that you were able to meet each other and spend some time together! How special also that you were able to share it with us in such a wonderful way! Hope you get your posting problem sorted soon! XXOO
I've had problems like that too--but usually when I try back later or the next day--it just seems to be a blogger error & I can do it then. :) Good luck!
The slideshow was so cute! I loved it!!! I wish I could've have been there as well. Good company, good food, and good fun, that's what it's all about. I know she was so excited to meet you, thank you for sharing your lovely home with them.
I am not much help.....I am just winging it most of the time....:)
I agree with Krystyn. Sometimes blogger just has "issues". It is not you. :)
Hang in there, and we will keep waiting to read your post!
Yea! You got to meet Holly! She sure is wonderful, isn't she? I wish I could see Holly, but unfortunately we don't live in the same state anymore and it will be awhile I'm afraid before I get to see her again. It's been fun to hear about you through Holly's blog. I thought I'd come over and say hi.
Holly told me I should stop by your blog sometime and say hi! I have been blessed to have Holly as my sweet friend. It looks like you had a wonderful time with the Duenas Family. They are such a awesome family.
thanks for the wonderful post-we LOVED spending time with you, john and your darling grandkids. you are the sweetest people ever! you went all out for us and we'll never forget it. a visit at grammy staffy's will always be part of our california trips now:) we love you! i feel so blessed to know you!
I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being such a great hostess to our family. The kids loved the visit and kept saying how great a time they had in your home. The girls loved your grandchildren and we are grateful for friends such as your self. love cyndi
Post a Comment