My Thanksgiving has started early… My heart is full of smiles and this is why…
Six of my grands are already here with us.
They are Claire, Davey, Emma, Gracie, Austin and Evan. Aren’t they just darling. I could eat them up they are so sweet. What a joy.
I’ve been helping Emma make a dress……
and making homemade ice cream…. Evan got to lick off the dasher. Of course I have to keep the chocolate chip cookies and banana nut bread coming for little hands to sneak out of the cookie jar.
My life is rosier when I’m with my sweet family …..
Even the skies reflex my feelings…. we have had beautiful pink sunsets since they arrived.
Erin and Family will arrive tomorrow….. and Lynell’s gang get here on Wednesday. We will be wall to wall kids and toys and giggling and fun. There will be singing, dancing , Wii playing, Lego building and lots of noise. There will be mountains of food to fix and clean up and tons of work to do….. but it is the high light of my year.
I am so thankful for our Thanksgiving Holiday when my kids travel so far so we can all be together to count our blessings, thank God and celebrate our joy in being a family. Am I a lucky blessed Grammy or what!!!!
Have a wonderful week. As always I am sending you hugs and best wishes.







4 comments:
You have beautiful grandchildren Lura and I love it when you get to spend time with all of them. Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Staffanson family! You are blessed indeed. Love to you all. xxoo
Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
On this Thanksgiving night I send my love and many blessings..I can just imagine the joyful sounds comming from your beautiful home.
You are truly blessed to be with us all today and I thank God for you and all the family xx
Beautiful loving family you do have,so glad for you.I'm so Thankful to have you as a friend.(HUGS)
Post a Comment