(Post Script… I finished this post on Tuesday… not Wednesday. It was one minute until midnight when I hit the publish tab…. but it took so long to publish that it said 12:00 a.m. by the time it was done. Not fair! I finished on time for this challenge…LOL)
I just finished doing my Y post. I got a day behind because we were having trouble with our Wi-Fi one day and I couldn’t blog. I was going to finish up tomorrow….. but….. I want to complete this challenge on time. I have a few minutes until midnight…. so this will be a short post…. but short is better than nothing I guess.
Z is for Zen Acupuncture
I didn’t know anything about acupuncture before our accident. When the pain doctor suggested that it might help me I was very skeptical. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how much it helped me. I went to Zen Acupuncture for a series of treatments and got a lot of pain relief. I recommend it now to anyone who has chronic pain.
There…. I’ve completed the A to Z challenge with a minute to spare. It has been fun meeting new blog friends. I hope you will keep in touch even though I usually only blog once a week. (Maybe I will blog more often now I have done this.)
Please read my Y blog. It is a real post…. unlike this rushed one.
Have a great week. Hugs, Grammy Lura







7 comments:
Dearest Lura: Catching up on reading blogs and what a good job you have done on the "A to Z" Challenge. I wish I had knows about it and maybe would have taken part. Maybe next time. I am finally back and appreciate your sweet email "missing" me. Life is getting better and I had a ton of fun posting the other day...check me out. {{HUGS}} Joy
I'm too scared of needles to try acupuncture. I have a history of fainting after having some blood taken out of me. Haha.
Congrats on making it to the AtoZ finish line! You're on my RSS feed so will definitely be back.
I have thought about acupuncture over the years and if it helped you next time I have a back problem I will try it.
I do hope your doing better with all of the pain that you have had. You are always in my prayers dear friend. I have enjoyed your commitment to the blogging A to Z. It's been a fun to read your thoughts and enjoy the pictures.
Blessings, hugs and love to you?!
Have enjoyed your A-Z posts, although I have missed some of them. Your roses are so pretty. Please pray for my husband that he won't suffer. He is in last stage Parkinson Disease and dementia.
Congrats you made it. sandie
What a wonderful time I have had reading yur A to Z each letter description better than the other !! loved your yard one..and your yard..like your description of family the yard just "speaks" of love and family...not so sure about your Z I can't say I fancy the accupuncture but you can never tell if I was as ill as you were I would probably try anything..7Take care, much love xxxx
Congrats on making it A to Z. It's very impressive.
I've always wanted to have acupuncture done, not sure why, I've just heard it's so relaxing! I haven't found a place here that does it (or at least a place anybody would recommend!)
Post a Comment