You may not have noticed but I have been away from blog world this week. My computer decided to rebel and refused to let me get on the internet. However, with the Geeks at Best Buy helping me, my computer had a change of heart and decided to let me blog again.
It is too late Thursday tonight to early Friday morning visit any of you…. We got home late from working in the temple today. I have a lot of travel agent business I need to do must do ASAP on the computer …. and scholarship committee work that I have to organize for WIC…. but as soon as I can get that work done…hopefully tomorrow… the first thing I want to do is visit with each of you. I have missed being able to do that. Have a good weekend. Many hugs, Grammy Lura







3 comments:
Glad you are back in the saddle again!!
Sooooooo good seeing you. Looking sooooooo forward to the 30th. By the way, the 30th. is my 5 year anniversary of being cancer free. Yeah. Love you!!!
I have been missing in action but have made it a point tonight to go through the blogs I used to read regularly. I love reading about your beautiful family and especially love that you are doing well. One of these days I will be able to launch a blog too when I figure it out better. FB has dragged me away way to much I especially like that I heard you can print up your blog like for the year and have that as a journal type book that's a good thing. Thanks for being so sweet to our son and his family they love you as we all do. It's true about adoption we have in years pass taken care of young girls who have decided to put their babies up for adoption and you do see both sides of the spectrum. It is probably one of the most heart wrenching yet loving things to witness. I'm glad we had a part in some of it and know that it is a good thing. Take care there Grammy and know we think of you often.
Post a Comment