Thursday, September 2, 2010

A late wordless Wednesday

Yes, I know that it is Thursday...not Wednesday...
but we were traveling all day yesterday so I couldn't do my
wordless Wednesday and I just had to post this picture
that our friend, Marta, took of little Ellie.
Is Ellie Mae a little doll or what!!!!
I hope this photo makes you smile.
...
We must leave right now to go serve in the temple.
I can't wait to visit your blogs now that I'm back home.
Have a good week.

9 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh my goodness Lura. How can you stand such cuteness!! How adorable is she! How wonderful that you got to spend this time with her and the rest of your family. It must have been very difficult to leave to come home. You are so lucky to be able to work in the Temple. What a choice and precious way to spend your time. I send loads of love to you and hope that we can talk soon! xxoo

StitchinByTheLake said...

This child came out smiling and she's still smiling! What a joy she's going to be for you all. :) blessings, marlene

Angie said...

Ah,what a pretty little girl!

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful! What a lovely photo as well. It did indeed make me smile! Hope your day is wonderful. I love the look of your blog! It's been a while since I have checked out anyone's blog so pardon the lateness, but it sure is cute! :) Love catching up on your posts.

xoxo
Nicole

Sybil said...

I have rarely seen a more gorgeous contented little baby...oh my she sure brought a smile to my sad face today...
Love Sybil xxx

Sybil said...

I am just having my morning smile looking at the gorgeous Ellie again..I hope that it will be ok if I share her with my special friends ?
Love Sybil

Lynell said...

she is so darling!!!!! i love little Ellie. i miss you so much already Grammy. I love you. see you at Thanksgiving. cant wait!!! P.S by the way this is Loni i forgot to sign out of my moms account.

hoLLy said...

how adorable! how did they catch her smiling so much?! she must just smile all the time!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What an adorable picture. Did you take it? It looks like it belongs in a magazine. She is just too cute.