Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Wordless Wednesday Story with thoughts

There were no words spoken in this story...
but I didn't have to be a physic to read their minds.

Cal thought "Grammy, Sissy needs her pacifier"

Cal... "I found it.

Ellie..."Good, I wanted that."Cal..."Here Sissy"
Ellie..." I don't think Big Bro knows what he is doing."


Ellie..."Wait a minute, Big Bro this is definately not right."

Cal..."OK Sissy,is that better?"

Ellie..."Oh no, now he wants to put lotion on me."
Ellie..."Help me, Grammy."
...
Grammy...I'm having a great time here with my grand babes.
Does life get any better than this?
No!

6 comments:

Erin said...

This is the cutest thing EVER!! I love these pictures! We sure love having you here with us... thank you for all of your help. We weill be so sad to have you go home, so just stay, ok? :)

We love you!!!

Marie Rayner said...

Lura, I am sitting here with a grin that stretches from one ear to the other!! This is so precious and dear. How wonderful that you can be there now when Erin can use your help the most! What a blessing to be able to spend this precious time with your sweet grandchildren. I DO believe that you are one of the luckiest women in the world! Oh, and I love you too!!! (If you wee visiting us I would not want you to go home either!) xxoo

hoLLy said...

the look on ellie's face in the 4th picture is so funny!!! :)

Sybil said...

what a wodnrful set of photographs..that wee Ellie is so grown up looking isn't she. I can see her as a real grown up lady and not really changing !! What a blessing these two gorgeous Grandchildren are for you
Bless you all,
Love Sybil xxx

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, they are just so sweet! So glad you are getting time to love on your grands!

Angie said...

Lura, you could dress Ellie inan old potato sack and she would still manage to look every inch the little lady.