
I got the best birthday gift ever !
The best gift anyone could get... A NEW GRANDDAUGHTER!
This precious little bundle was born last Friday on my birthday.
She weighed in at 5 lbs and 13 oz and is 18 inches long.
(That is exactly the size that my first baby Lynell was.)
She was not due this soon but must have wanted to be my birthday gift.
So she surprised us all by coming early.

Erin and Patrick signed the adoption papers today and got to bring her home.
I can't believe that we just got home from their house and missed this event.
I am dying to be there but I since I had already bought my plane ticket
for the date we thought she would come, I'll have to wait several days to go.
Loni is staying with Erin and will be a great helper with Cal.
I will post more pictures as soon as I get them.
Words can not express the love and appreciation we have
for her sweet birth mom choosing us to be her family.
What a blessing!







17 comments:
What a doll baby! We can hardly wait to hear more! What a treasure has come your way!
OOOOOhhhhhh!! what a beauty....Is Cal gonna be a big brother??
Lura, I am so happy for you all, and especially for Erin and Patrick. What a blessing for them! I am truly grateful for answered prayers. I just know that Erin and Patrick will be the best parents for little Ellie and that Cal will be the best ever big brother! My heart is overflowing with joy and happiness for that special little family! I send lots of love, hugs and congratulations Grandma! xxoo
Lura - that is wonderful!!! I am so excited for your family. She is just beautiful and so precious!
XOX
Jen
Congratulations to your entire family. What a sweet little baby girl, I just love her face. I'm so happy that everything went smoothly and the family is home and all together. Such a fun time for everyone. I'll look forward to more pictures.
OMG Lura Im sooooo hapy for you and special for Erin and Patrick, waht lovely news! She is a beauty soooo cute, I love hers eyes, send a lot of love to Erin and Patrick!!
send you lot of love and huggs, gloria
Oh what joy you must be feeling right now - and her parents, I can't even imagine. :) Congratulations to you all and prayers for God's love and peace and joy to surround you all your days. blessings, marlene
How amazing!!! She is gorgeous...what perfect little lady to add to their family!
i'm am just THRILLED for your whole family. that is the best birthday gift ever! ellie is beautiful, just perfect! congratulations on your new precious granddaughter-what a blessing!!!!!!
Laura, What a wonderful gift from God..she is so gorgeous...May the good Lord protect her throughout her life...Belated Happy Birthday to you as well !!!
(Thank you for popping into my post..my dear BIL has terminal pancreatic cancer however we plan to make the most of the few weeks he may have left)
I am soooo happy for all of you! She is so blessed to be given to your wonderful daughter and son-in-law!
Oh Lura! She is darling, and yes, this is wonderful news! I'm so happy for all of you!!!! Tell your daughter and son in law congratulations on their new bundle of joy! I'm sure Cal will be a great big brother to little Ellie.
Oh, I got goosebumps. What an adorable little girl with a beautiful name!
Congrats to you and to your daughter!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She is ADORABLE!!! so happy for all of you!!
Yea! We are so happy for all of you and especially for Ellie who now has a wonderful intact family.
Love to all
Best news ever - and she's smiling too isn't she, lille Ellie. looks like it to me anyway.
Congratulation Grandma and Grandpa. Much love to you and the young family.
Special hugs to the birth mother.
This is the best news ever. I am so happy for Erin and Patrick. Babies are such gifts. Adopted babies are such a miracle.
Post a Comment