
I think that February is such a nice month.
February makes me smile.
I love everything about it.....because it is the month of Love.

John and I always try to be loving with each other....
...No matter what month it is...
...But in February it is especially nice to know

...But in February it is especially nice to know
I have a special Valentine that loves me.
I am so blessed to have a sweet husband to
enjoy my retirement years with.
John's love makes me smile.
John's love makes me smile.
No mother or Grammy could be more blessed
with dear children and grandchildren than I am.
How I love each of my sweethearts.
I always feel amazed that two ordinary people like John and I could have such beautiful and amazing children and grandchildren.
(And I am not a bit biased...heehee)
They make me smile on Valentine's day and every day.

I love getting together Valentine cards and goodies for friends and family.
I don't give fancy gifts,
but I enjoy taking little gifts of love to those who are dear to me.
I am thankful that I can do this.
It makes me smile
I don't give fancy gifts,
but I enjoy taking little gifts of love to those who are dear to me.
I am thankful that I can do this.
It makes me smile

Having Valentine's dinner with Mindy and her family
makes me smile too.
We are thankful that this one daughter lives near us.
We are thankful that this one daughter lives near us.
All 10 of our other precious grandchildren live out of state.
We miss them terribly. We have to love them from afar.
We feel very blessed that we have this family close to us...
...and...
....we get to be a big part of E.J., Claire and Austin's lives.
...
...
Most of all I am thankful for the love my Saviour has for us.
I feel His love and support with me every day.
I see little miracles take place around me.
I am a recipient of His "Tender Mercies".
I feel His love and support with me every day.
I see little miracles take place around me.
I am a recipient of His "Tender Mercies".
We have a hymn called"I Stand All Amazed"
which was written by Charles Gabriel.
This hymn expresses exactly how I feel.
I would like to share it with you.
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.
Confused at the grace that so fully He proffers me.
I tremble to know that for me He was crucified,
That for me a sinner, He suffered, He bled and died.
...
Chorus...Oh, it is wonderful that He should care for me,
Enough to die for me.
Oh it is wonderful...wonderful to me.
...
I marvel that He would descend from his throne divine
To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine;
That He should extend His great love unto such as I,
Sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify.
...chorus...
I think of His hands pierced and bleeding to pay the debt!
Such mercy, such love, and devotion can I forget?
No, no, I will praise and adore at the mercy seat,
Until at the glorified throne I kneel at His feet.
...chorus..
I do stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers to us.
It is truly wonderful.
That should make all of us smile.
...
You blog friends make me smile too.
Thank you for your support and friendship.
You mean a lot to me.
Have a blessed week.
Hugs, Lura
Have a blessed week.
Hugs, Lura







8 comments:
My dear Lura, how lovely to see a post from you this morning. You don't post nearly often enough my sweet friend! I love each and every word that you share with us. Each post is like a warm visit with a much beloved friend. What a bunch of sweet Valentine Smiles you have shared here this morning. How very wonderful. What a lovely family you have been blessed with and I love that you so very generously share them with us as well. I have not met Mindy and Ernie and their lovely children, but if the rest of your family is any indication of how sweet they are, I know they must be very sweet indeed. How could they not be??? You and John are Mindy's parents, and you are just the most precious friends!!! Heavenly Father surely blessed my life when he brought us back together! ((((hugs)))) I love you very much Lura. You are one of my life's greatest joys. xxoo
What a wonderful testimony Lura - and all so true. blessings, marlene
That is my most favorist song ever! It always touches my spirit when I hear that song. Thank you for sharing it with everyone!
What a wonderful circle of love you've created with your family. Truly beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day~
Happy Valentine's Day. So glad you were lucky enough to spend the day with so many people you love (and that love you!)
beautiful post lura! i love february too, its a special month to focus on the love we have for so many! looks like you were taken care of by your wonderful family. yea! happy belated valentine's!
Hi Lura,
Sounds as though you've had a busy time of late, some ups and downs and fun times as well.
Take care.
Hi Lura. February is a hopeful month...the hardest months of winter are past..and the hope of flowers and sunshine gives us something to look forward to.
Ned and I are doing alright. Up and Down..
Take care my friend..LOL
Wonderful post Lura, like Paul said: there's no law against love! I'm so happy to read about the Life smilers that you have, one can tell you smile daily and that is reflected in your countenance!
Greetings from Buenos Aires!
Post a Comment