Dear Blog Friends, My dear daughter Lynell is very sick today.
She woke up in the wee hours of the morning with extreme pain and vomiting.
The doctor thinks it is kidney stones.
I can relate to what she is going through because I had kidney stones last Sept.
They are very painful even with medication.
I am so concerned about her.
I can't think of anything else.
I can hardly stand to think of her suffering.
I wish I were there with her.
Please remember her in your prayers.
Thanks, Lura







10 comments:
Oh Lura - I will keep her in my prayers!
((hugs))
Jen
That's the crux of it Lura I think; that you can't be there with her. Never mind, maybe she can't have her mummy and daddy but her Heavenly Father is there as always to see her right. Gosh, when you put it like that it almost seems UNfaithful to be sending Him prayers about it, asking Him to be somewwhere He already is, do something He's already on! I will anyway, and along with Lynell I'll mention that Mum and Dad too are in need of care and attention at this time.
Try to keep your chin up.
love, Angie, xx
Lura, your sweet daughter is indeed in my prayers!! I hope she is feeling better very quickly!!
lots of hugs to you - no matter how grown up they get, when they are sick, our children are our babies all over again.
prayers and hugs, Linda
Yes, definitely I will pray for her. Poor girl. I hear that is excrutiatingly painful.
Lot's of prayers coming your way!!
Thank you so much for letting us know. Prayers are on the way. I'll pray for her to heal quickly. My prayers will be for you too.
Love to you both,
Jan
oh no!! :( i'm so sorry to hear that. we'll keep lynell in our prayers and hope this passes soon. xoxo. i've never had kidney stones but i've heard they are excruciating!
I will keep her in my prayers...can't stand the thought of her in pain. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! (If you don't remember me...I found you through Marie's blog some time ago.) You have such a wonderful family and it is a pleasure to read about them through your blog.
We have been praying for Lynell and Dathan and the family and for you and John too! I also put your names into the Temple for extra prayers. Kidney Stones are no fun. Todd has one and every once in a while it acts up and he feels just terrible. I hope that Lynell begins to feel much better soon. Angie is right, it is so hard to be a mom and so far away when your child is ill and you feel they may need you. You feel so helpless, but there is no need to feel hopeless as our faith teaches us that our Heavenly Father will take care of us and our families in His own way and His own time. How precious we all are to Him. How precious you and your family are to me. (((hugs))) Keep us posted Lura. I am hoping that Lynell feels a lot better soon! xxoo
Sending prayers Lynell's way! How we wish we could bear our children's pain!
Post a Comment