Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have you seen my Claire Bear??? I can't find her.

Have any of you seen this picture of Claire in a Claritin ad?
(The left side will be foggy and the right side "Claritin clear".)
I need your help......I can't find her.
..
Claire shot this ad several months ago. It was suppose to come out this spring and be used for the next 2 years, but we haven't seen it anywhere. However, the only magazines we take are Church magazines that don't have advertising. I look for it every time I go to the Dr. or Dentist to no avail. So, if any of you see it would you hold on to it and let me know. I really want to get a copy. (You know how Grammies are)
..
This is the Lands' End school catalog that just came out.

We were excited to see that they used Claire's picture on both of the front covers.

If any of you got the above cover would you send it to me when
you are done with it?
I got this cover when I ordered the catalog. This is cute picture of her but I would really like a copy of the first cover if you have it.


These are a couple of pictures inside the Land's End school catalog.











I think this one makes her look a lot older than six... maybe it is the big glasses.

She has been doing alot of work for Lands' End lately. I can't wait to see their fall/winter catalog.

This Fisher-Price box came out last year.

I think it is really cute.
It is my favorite because it has big pictures of her on both sides.

She has also done quite a bit of work for Mattel but we haven't seen any of the boxes in the stores yet. If you spot one let me know so I can run out and buy it.... better yet, if you happen to buy a toy with Claire on the box, keep the toy and send me the box. I'll pay for the postage...hee hee... and still save money on the deal.
...
Please leave me a comment and let me know if you spot Claire anywhere and I will send you my email address. I think she is so cute.....don't you???
(of course I think all my grand-kids are cute....that's a Grammy's job!) .....I think your kids are cute too...Claire isn't any cuter than my other grandchildren or your kids. We are just lucky that she happens to live in an area where kids get this kind of work and she has the personality to enjoy doing it.
I hope that all of you are doing well and have a great day. Keep your eyes open for me. Thanks, Grammy Lura

25 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh Lura, what a beautiful family you have, but then again, they have a beautiful grammy! How could they not be beautiful too! So much talent in your family, every one. I strongly believe that the Gospel makes a difference, don't you? I love you to bits my friend! Hope you are feeling better now! (((hugs)))

Wendi said...

What a beautiful Claire Bear you have.
I am not going to show these pictures to my Claire Bear.
She would want to move to California immediately.
I will let you know if I find her.
I will be on the lookout.

Gloria Baker said...

I think she is absolutely pretty and cute!!!Lovely!!! xxxGloria

Sheryl said...

She is absolutely adorable! You can tell that she is inside and out. I will have to keep my eye open for her, now that I know!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's too cool. I don't get any magazines or mail catalogs, either, but I would certainly sent them your way.

I'm here...I'm okay, just busy!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Very cool!!! She is beautiful -- and it's great they're taking advantage of where they live so she can do this kind of work (maybe a nice college fund getting started?)!

joyh82 said...

How fun and exciting! She is such a cute girl. If I get a catalog I will let you know.

Megan said...

oh, that is so fun! i bet she does have a lot of fun seeing herself on toy boxes!!

Megan

Patty said...

How exciting to have a famous granddaughter!! She is very beautiful. I'm sure she is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. Holly told me she was a very sweet little girl! Thanks for sharing the photos with us. I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see her!

Erin said...

Hi mom,

Cute post! It's fun to have so many of Claire's things in one spot. We also bought the high chair toy, and I even bragged to the check out lady that it was my neice(I wonder where I got that from? smile)

I have the magazine picture with just her on the front. I will save it for you!

Love you!

kristen said...

Ohh how gorgeous. I want her for myself.
You certainly have a star family. Lucky you.

StitchinByTheLake said...

She's an absolute doll Lura! Sometimes I get Land's End catalogs and sometimes not. I'll look through my stack for these and when I go to my sister's next week I'll look through hers. blessings, marlene

The Bright Family said...

I know my Cami would love to be on the box her baby dolls come in--how neat!! Your granddaughter is a cutie & looks like she has lots of personality to go with it. :)

Kim said...

I should have looked for her while I was at Target today. How fun for your granddaughter!

Kris said...

Lura,
I didn't know that Claire is FAMOUS! We get Land's End catalogs. I will look and see if this one came. Since we don't order their children's clothes I doubt it. How fun, though!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a cutie patootie! She lloks adorable in all those ads. If I see any of them, I'll let you know!

hoLLy said...

just got back from my weekend visit to my best friend in utah. thats why i haven't been bloggin like usual! i'm back to bloggin-yea!

claire is just gorgeous and has such a radiant little personality to match it:) we loved her! when ella saw that claire was on the cover of the magazine at your house, she told us she wanted to do that too:) i wish she could try out something like that around here! i think she has the face and personality for it too! we'll be looking for that toy so we can buy it!

Jenn Boerger said...

What a beautiful grandaughter!! She should be so proud of herself to have accomplished so much at such a young age! Impressive!

Sheba's Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blogspot! I sure have been having fun exploring all there is to offer on blogspot. Thanks for getting me started!

Sheba's Mommy said...

Sheba and Heidi get along fine. Actually, Sheba just lives in my room, and sometimes I bring her out and hold her. Heidi likes to come say Hi to her when I'm holding her, and then she just goes and sits down like such a good dog. The dogs are really good with Sheba. :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh my gosh....what a beauty!!! I will keep my eyes out for the these......SO COOL!!

Sheba's Mommy said...

Claire sure is cute! I sure thought she and EJ were so cute and sweet when they visited my primary class! There's great genes in your family. :)

Tara D. said...

Aw, she's so gorgeous! I read quite a few magazines and haven't noticed any Claritin ads, but I'll surely keep a lookout for her now.

Sheba's Mommy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on Sundance's picture! We love black shepherds, our Star was all black and she was beautiful, just as your sweet Heidi is too. :) All the German Shepherd's are gorgeous!

Hugs,
Chelsea :D

Anonymous said...

She is darling and busy! I will keep my eyes open for you and send anything I find your way. This will be fun!