My first customers since renovating the Staffy Bed and Breakfast give it an AAA rating....or at least a PP for perfect pancakes. Look at my last blog post and you will know that all the work was worth it.
I just decided where we are going on vacation this year...Staffy B&B of course! PP's... we are already packed! You did a great job! Thanks for your sweet comments! I will email you about google reader! It is too long to put in a comment section.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I check out your blog every now and then by clicking on Lynell's family links when I have time. I love reading Erin and Marla's blogs, too. What a great family you have! Love your yard, my mom happened to be here when I read it and she said, "WOW, they are lucky to be in CA and have a yard like that!!" We miss Cali and all the great plants and fruit trees!!
Dayne's b-day is the day before Dathan's, so yeah, next week.
Hope to see you guys, too, that is always so much fun for my family! Love, Tricia
shhh, Nellie! You aren't suppose to let others know that I make you guys home made ice cream and cinnamon toast for breakfast...with a degree in nutrition I have a reputation to maintain. (besides the ice cream breakfast thing is our secret) Love ya, Mom
I want to eat pancakes at your house too grammy and home made ice cream. You make the best ice cream in the ho wowd. I just spelled that way for fun. Love E.J
Our Last cruise is over now but we are planning more for the future. If you would like to cruise please contact me at jandltravel@charter.net
Click on this picture to visit a great web site
Please take a minute to click on this picture to visit Mormon.org. You will be glad you did. It is informative and inspirational. It can help you find answers to life's important questions.
I am a child of God and He has sent me here..
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with Him someday.
We are all God's Children
"I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father who loves me and I love Him." Knowing that I am a child of God has made all the difference in my life. It influences everything that I do. Have you ever wondered where you came from, why you are here and where you are going? I have and I found the answers. If you would like to know more click on this "I am A Child of God" picture for a link that can help you find the answers also.
The Redland's LDS temple
John and I work as volunteers in this temple 1 day a week. Temples are houses of the Lord where couples can be married for time and all eternity and families are sealed together forever. Click on the picture of this temple if you would like to see other temples and learn more about them.
Grammy in years past
Grammy and Grampy today
Older and hopefully wiser
Grammy's Story
I married John in 1965. We had 3 girls and 2 boys, however, we lost 1 baby boy at birth. Our children are all grown and happily married to great spouses. We have 14 wonderful, cute, talented and smart grandchildren. (Of course I'm not at all biased.)
John and I are retired teachers. We taught for over 22 years. We taught at the high school level full time and adult and college classes part time. After retiring from teaching we became travel agents. We travel quite a bit (mostly to visit our kids and grandkids) and love cruising. Let us know if you would like to join us on a cruise or have us find a special cruise for you. Contact us at jandltravel@charter.net
We also enjoy working around our home and yard.
Our family is doing well. We count our blessings and are very thankful.
"Cruising Kids" John and Lura
Travel agents at work....It surely beats teaching!
Visit the Mormon Battalion Historic Site
If you are in San Diego, CA be sure to take a trip to Old Town and visit the Mormon Battalion Historic Site. You will be inspired by the story of faith and courage shown by Battalion members as they completed the 2000 mile march(The longest march in US Military History) to San Diego. Click on the picture to get information.
Please pray that the leaders and people of America will turn their hearts toward God
My blog was designed by Laura
Are you tired of your blog design?
If the answer is yes, click on the Laura link above.
She will give your blog a brand new look that you will love.
She certainly fancied up mine. Thanks Laura
Family is our greatest treasure.
Our 4 children
David, Mindy, Lura, John, Lynell, Erin
Our Grandkiddos
almost all 14 of them
Grammy's Girls
Emma,Lonica, Claire, Grace and Ellie
Our daughter, Lynell's Family
Lynell, Dathan, Jordan, Justin, Jalen, Johnny & Lonica
Our daughter, Melinda's Family
Mindy, Ernie, E.J., Claire and Austin
Our Daughter Erin's Family
Erin, Patrick , Calan and Ellie
Our son, David's family
David, Marla, Emma, Grace, Davey and Evan
My songs
Welcome all you visitors
I am amazed that so many of you come visit me from all over the world. I wish that I knew who you are. If you have a minute PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT because I would LOVE to get to know you. Thanks, Grammy L.
Thanks to all of you who have given me the following awards. It means a lot to me that you take the time to read my posts and have honored me with these awards. I have linked each award with the person who gave it to me. If you click on the picture of the award it will take you to the really nice blog of the person who gave it to me. Thanks again one and all
Honest Scrap Award
Thanks Marie
Attitude of Gratitude Award
Thanks Marie and Tara
One Sweet Blog Award
Thanks Gloria for another "sweet" award. Click on the award to go to Gloria's blog.
Friends Award
Thanks again Marie
Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you Joy. Click on the award to go to Joy's blog
My Brillante Weblog Award
Thank you Kim. Click on this award to go to Kim's blog
Wylde Women Award
Marie from http://www.ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com gave me this lovely Wylde Woman Award. Tammy Vitale designed it. Thanks to both of you.
I love your blog Award
Thanks Krystyn..click on this award to go to Krystyn's blog.
My "You Rock" Award
Thanks Wendi... Click on the award to get to Wendi's blog.
Thanks for Touching My Life Award
Thank you Gloria for this Gracias por tocar mi vida award.
My "Arte Y Pico" Award
Thanks Krystyn..Click on the award to get to Krystyn's blog.
My Nice Matters Award
Thanks Marie..Click on award to go to Marie's blog.
How many have your name? There are 9,147 Luras in USA , but I'm the only Lura S__.
HowManyOfMe.com
There are 1 or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.
Believe it or not Lura was the most popular name for girls in 1951. I am totally surprised because I've only met one other Lura in my whole life. To find out about your name go to the following site
12 comments:
PP-how cute! looks like your adorable grandson is havin a grand ol time! and wow, i'm still amazed at your gorgeous backyard, plants, and pool. wow.
I wanna come! Man, Austin is living the good life! So are you guys! We are so blessed!
I just decided where we are going on vacation this year...Staffy B&B of course! PP's... we are already packed!
You did a great job!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
I will email you about google reader! It is too long to put in a comment section.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I check out your blog every now and then by clicking on Lynell's family links when I have time. I love reading Erin and Marla's blogs, too. What a great family you have! Love your yard, my mom happened to be here when I read it and she said, "WOW, they are lucky to be in CA and have a yard like that!!" We miss Cali and all the great plants and fruit trees!!
Dayne's b-day is the day before Dathan's, so yeah, next week.
Hope to see you guys, too, that is always so much fun for my family!
Love, Tricia
I hope you make me pp when I come Lol love lonica
p.s i did coment on ej
Sounds yummy!
Looks great! I am looking forward to those yummy pancakes. Except don't you always make us ice cream for breakfast? Ü
shhh, Nellie! You aren't suppose to let others know that I make you guys home made ice cream and cinnamon toast for breakfast...with a degree in nutrition I have a reputation to maintain. (besides the ice cream breakfast thing is our secret) Love ya, Mom
I want to eat pancakes at your house too grammy and home made ice cream. You make the best ice cream in the ho wowd. I just spelled that way for fun. Love E.J
Keep working on Dave mom...keep working on Dave...
we'll get there soon!
Heidi is just sooo cute!! We just love her to death! Thanks for helping me get started with this blogging thing, it's pretty cool!
-Chelsea
Post a Comment