Mother's Day came and then was gone really fast.
It was filled with sweet acts
like other Mother's Days past.
Tulips, roses and posies arrived at my door
with chocolates, cards and well wishes galore.
The day started with pancakes being made by my John.
At church I was sung to by E.J. and Claire
which brought back sweet memories of when my kids sang there.
More gifts were exchanged and my kids called on the phone
This Mother's Day was great from the start.
The memories of it will live in my heart.
Thank you dear family for all that you've done.
I love you each and every one. Mom/ Grammy
(I hope that my non family readers will excuse this corny poem. I just couldn't help myself! I hope that your Mother's Day was special too.)







6 comments:
the poem was awesome! no apologies for non-family members needed:) it looks like your family took great care of you! yea for mother's day!
What a wonderful way to spend Mothers Day !!! I thought maybe you were in a "flower shop" with all the flowers. hee hee Beautiful flowers may not last for long, but the beautiful memories last forever, don't they. Hubby cooked breakfast for me also, then down to our grand-daughters in Kaysville we went. Had a picnic outside and it was so much fun. It was just a very pleasant day...and I loved your poem.
Great Poem and fun pics. I only wish I was there. I sure love you. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
I love the rhymes, and your flowers are beautiful. You are such a great mom. I'm glad you had a nice day.
We got your sweet card yesterday. It really touched me - thank you for always being so supportive and loving to me. I couldn't have asked for a better family to join. Love you!
What a great day! Thank you for being such a loving and supportive mother! I am so thankful for you!
I love you mom!
Post a Comment