Friday, April 18, 2008

I have a crush on the new Angel rookie!

I absolutely love going to the Angels games. I rarely miss a game, even the ones played in the middle of the week. It is not because I am a huge baseball fan. It is because I just love their new 1st base rookie. He is a great player. He gets a one or two base hit almost every time he is at bat. He can also catch, throw and run fast. He is really handsome too. In fact whether the Angels are up or in the field, I can't keep my eyes off of him. I rarely watch any of the other players. I'm sure when you look at the pictures from his last game you will see why I love number 12 so much. Don't you think he is a cutie? By the way, he just started a blog spot. His address is
http://baseballej.blogspot.com/ You can check it out.





9 comments:

Marla said...

I think I have a crush on him too! Cutest baseball player I've ever seen!

Erin said...

What a cutie! Man, he looks like a natural!

Mom, I noticed that E.J. commented on your blog about wanting his own blog page. You should set one up for Mindy and then add E.J. as a secondary user, like Lonica and Johnny, and Emma. This could be our sneaky way of getting Mindy hooked on the wonderful world of blogging... Whaaa Haa Haa (that was my evil laugh) I'd love to know more of what they're up to.

Grandma B said...

Darling, darling, darling. You sure do know how to pick 'em !!! Kind of like the song; "You are too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you". Are all your grandchildren involved in sports, in some manner? Have a wonderful weekend.....

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

I love playing BASEBALL! E.J.

hoLLy said...

what a cute little baseball player! its so great you make sure you don't miss a game. you have lucky grandkids(and adorable ones at that!)

Lynell said...

Wow! He looks like a champ! I wish I could go to every game. He would be my favorite player too! What a cutie!

Lynell said...

Hi Mom, there is a blog that I love going to. It is a lady in England who is a chef. She always post terrific recipes and her pictures and thoughts are beautiful and inspirational. I thought you would love it.
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

How fun to have such a slugger in your family. Games really are so fun when you love the little players knocking the ball around.

Matchbox Mom said...

wow! I have a crush on him too!!! hehehe
What a good ball player!

PS:
Did you see gracie's blog today??? Such a good day!!!