
Our little Austin is
definitely not on the bold and adventurous side. Up until this trip to
Knott's the only rides that he would go on was the trains. (He loves the trains so much we can't resist taking him down to
Knott's every week or two to ride them.) This day he not only rode up on top of the trucks with me but got inside and drove. However, on the way home he told us that the trucks went too fast and were scary. Well, what he lacks in bravery he makes up for in cuteness.
2 comments:
Wow! It is a pretty big step that Austin actually got in the truck all alone. That sure wouldn't have happened last summer. I know he must love getting to go see and ride the train with you so often. What fun memories. XXXOOO Lynell
Hey grammy I'ts me johnny that's amazing that he got in all alone. I remember that at Knott's berry farm my favorite ride was the one with the dragon I'ts like tiddle wave at lagoon I would go onto it like every 5 minutes, but too bad I haven't been there forever talk to ya soon and check in soon
love ya, bye
Post a Comment