Sunday, March 16, 2008

Erin and Patrick...How Irish is that!!!


St. Patrick's Day is a lot more fun for our family since our Erin found her Patrick. We sure feel "lucky" to have him. She didn't find him at the end of the rainbow but he is a whole lot better than a pot of gold. Happy St. Pat's day to our "Irish" kids and all of you.

3 comments:

Lynell said...

We feel pretty lucky to have Patrick in the family too. Because of him St. Patrick's day has a whole new meaning.

Shannon said...

It's sure fun having you stop by our blog. Your green dinner tradition is very cute. Mindy’s family is darling too. I had forgotten you taught Child Development. I might want to pick your brain sometime. Corbin is a bit behind is some areas, I wonder if you would have some ideas of things I could be doing to help him. I feel a bit lost.

Erin said...

Who knew I would marry a "Patrick" and someday have children that will be 1/4 Irish? I love it! Mom and Dad... you were spot on naming this red head such an Irish name as Erin!