Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AA, C or D??? I need some too.


As Austin was helping me make pancakes this morning,(We always make pancakes on the days he stays with us.) he asked me to sing "the happy song". I started singing "If Your Happy and You Know It" but he said that was not the right song. I told him that I was not sure what "the happy song" was. I asked him to sing it for me. He stopped what he was doing, thought carefully for a minute and said "I can't find the words.......I need new batteries." Well, sweet Austin, Grammy should have thought of that years ago. What size and where do we get them? I need them badly.

9 comments:

Heather said...

AMEN!!!!!!Mine might be a car battery.

Lynell said...

Whew! I thought you were talking about your bra size. Ü Austin is so adorable. Mindy's kids are so lucky to come and stay at your house. What fun! I could use a new set of batteries today. This energizer bunny has run out!

Erin said...

That kid says the cutest things! He has you and dad wrapped around his little finger!

So cute!

Marla said...

How cute is little Austin???? Funny story!

Silvija said...

I think I will come to your house on a Monday or Tuesday to get in on that pancake deal - plus get to see that cute Austin in person! Do you think he will even talk if I were there? As far as batteries go, I guess I must have rechargeables - and I can't remember where the charger is!

Shannon said...

Ahh I could use a few extra batteries around here too. I feel like I can hardly finish a thought now a day. Let alone have an entire conversation without forgetting what we were talking about.

Grandma B said...

I want to come to your house for pancakes too !!! Can we make them in the shape of animals !!! :-) :-)
Today it is snowing AGAIN and we are supposed to go to Logan for dinner. Maybe not...I yearn for some enduring sunshine and to be able to see some flowers blooming. ME THINKS I could either use some new batteries or recharge of the original battery !! Have a wonderful day.......

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming and visiting. It was good to see you and catch up. You have such a great family!!!

hoLLy said...

that is the cutest thing ever! i can tell you are just a wonderful grandmother! what a gorgeous family you have.

thanks for commenting on my blog! i love to meet new people:) especially fellow latter-day saints! check back often. i'll be checking on you too!