Happy Easter Dear Blog Friends
I hope that you all have a wonderful day. We are going to visit Mindy’s ward (congregation) for church because Claire is singing a solo and Ernie is directing the choir…. and since we are attending their ward, Mindy asked me if I would teach Austin’s primary class. (That is what happens when your daughter is the Primary President). I guess their regular teacher is away for Easter. I’ve spent most of this afternoon getting the Easter lesson ready for them. There are 13 little 7 and 8 year olds. I’ve also made an Easter goodie bag for each child with a Easter spiritual thought attached. I hope they will like it.
After church we will have Easter dinner at Mindy’s home. Because I will not be home all day, I won’t have a chance to post a Sunday blog. That is why I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter tonight.
I have a testimony that Jesus took our sins upon Himself and died for us so that He could atone for our sins. I know that through Him, we can repent and become worthy to live with our Heavenly Father again.
I know that on the 3rd day after his death, Jesus was resurrected and that He lives today and loves us. Because of His loving sacrifice we will be resurrected too and have eternal life. For this I am eternally grateful and joyously celebrate this Easter season.
“I know that my Redeemer lives…. What comfort this sweet sentence gives.”
Have a great day.







3 comments:
Happy Easter to you, John and the family Lura. Like you I have the same Testimony, and it is a testimony which grows and strengthens with each year that passes! I am grateful for that!
How wonderful that you are going to be able to teach the wee ones in Primary today. I just know they will LOVE your lesson. I would LOVE your lesson. What a dear sweet Sister you are. I wish that I could hear Claire sing. I know it will be beautiful and I am sure the Easter Dinner will be just lovely. I find myself wondering what you will be having. I am sure it will be delicious no matter what! Much love to you and Happy Easter wishes. He lives! xxoo
I know you will have a wonderful day! Wishes for a bright and blessed Easter!
I loved your sweet testimony of the Savior.
I can just imagine how all those sweet children will have loved your lesson and treat.
You do have such a sweet spirit and I love you much dear friend.
Post a Comment