Dear blog friends,
Sorry that I didn't do my Sunday Smiles yesterday. After church we had company for dinner then Claire and Austin spent the night. This morning has been busy with breakfast on the patio and kid fun. They are waiting for me to get in the pool with them now. I am stalling because I have a headache that isn't going away.
I haven't been blogging much lately because of two reasons:
1. I don't think hardly anyone is reading my blog any more. I don't blame them. I'm afraid it is not very interesting to any one but my family and they are all too busy to read it. I surely appreciate the few of you dear friends who read and leave me sweet comments. Your support and comments mean a lot to me.
2. John has been using my laptop a lot for business. We have gotten into an online home business that seems to be really profitable. It involves furnishing bids for penny auctions and posting one classified ad each day. It only takes a few minutes a day and is paying off nicely for us. it is working in the back office side of penny auctions. If you would like to learn more please send me an email at lszeek@charter.net. I will send you more info. Everyone we know who is involved in this is making good money from day one. I would like to share this opportunity with you.
My grand kiddos are calling me. Have a great week. Hugs, Grammy
8 comments:
I do enjoy your blog, and will be always grateful that we became friends because of Blogland. The business sounds interesting. I've got a thought for something I will be putting together in the next few months to add a little travel money to my life. By the way, you are the winner of my DVD giveaway. Please email me your address and I will send it on to the sponsor. Congratulations!
Oh Lura sorry really I read your blog and wnjot your posts sorry but the fathets day was a mess abd I dont comment you, but please Lura we need you still make your posts please?????Love yah!
Lura I dont want you stop post pleae!:(
Hi Lura,
Please don't stop blogging!!!!
Hugs,
Kris
My dearest Luar, pls never stop blogging...I have very few readers (not surprising as I write so irrecularily !!) but when I do have news it is nice to share with friends. My life is so much richer for knowing you.
Good luck with the new venture. don't think there is anything over here like that but would be good if there was.
Take care ,Much love Sybil xxx
Awww Lura, please don't stop posting. I love you and I adore all that you post, even if it's not frequently. Would love to hear more about your money maker when I get back from Canada in July. Love you lots and Lots, and LOTS! xxoo
I love your blog so keep it going. Besides, I am trying to blog more. ps. here is my email nbarton95@gmail.com
Please blog MORE. I miss it when you don't post stories and pictures. More please!!!
Post a Comment