I am wishing all of the Good Father’s everywhere a Happy Father’s Day…. Especially the 5 dear men in my life…. my husband, my son and my 3 sons-in-law. I did not have a good father but these dear men in my life make up for it. I love each one of them and I am very thankful for them.
Happy Father’s Day
We are rushing off to go to church with Mindy and Ernie today. It will be a special day for John and Ernie. We miss our Utah kids but I am thankful that we have our one daughter and her family near us to spend the day with. Mindy always makes it a lovely day. I will be back to share Father Day Smiles with you on my next post.
Have a great day.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Grammy Lura







5 comments:
Hugs to you Lura; and I am sure you will have an awesome Father's Day celebration with family.
I will look forward to the smiles.
Hope your day was as great as I think you are... See you Tuesday!!!
You are so lucky to live so close to family Lura, but then I know you KNOW that! Can't wait to see your Father's Day Smiles! I know they will be fabulous! I enjoy playing Words with Friends too. I am hoping that I can get a sim card so that I will be able to use my ipad in Canada for the two weeks we are there. If not, I will sure miss our daily game! xxoo
I can't wait to see your Father Day Smile's.ooxx alway's
I just know all of the Fathers in your life had an awesome day...because you wouldn't have it any other way.
Post a Comment