I am so rich!
I may not have an abundance of money but
in the things that really matter
I am down right wealthy.
As you know we flew back east to visit our son and his family.
We did so many fun things that I could go on for weeks about our smiles.
In fact, I collected a bizillion or more of them.
We just got back home.
We miss them already....
... but we are thankful for the treasury of sweet smiles we
have tucked in our hearts.
have tucked in our hearts.
We got to go fun places
with fun people
We read lots of fun storieswith darling kids
I got to make fun projectswith my talented Emma
Karaoke shows.
David made his little hams a karaoke stage for Christmas this year...
David made his little hams a karaoke stage for Christmas this year...
It has a disco ball and different color lights
The whole family got into the act.
You can't get the proper effect when I used my flash...
...and...
the picture turned out blurry when I didn't use my flash......we were having a great time.
Singing together is so much fun.Karaoke is a great smile maker.
Even a simple trip to the mall turned out to be fun.I'll tell you what she was making....
why she was making it....and...
the special place we went....
...next time.
...next time.
I have so much to share with you.... about what we did on this trip..
and... I got to meet a dear blog friend for the first time....
but I will wait until next time to tell you more.
Until then I hope you have a blessed week full of smiles.
Hugs, Grammy
P.S. I hope Marie hurries back to blog world.
I miss her..... don't you???












9 comments:
Jealous, jealous, jealous! We want to visit Dave's family!! Sure love those kids! What a fun time you had!
Love you mom!!!
Yes I hope Marie returns soon! I miss her and I can't wait to hear about her new adventures.
I love reading about your trip! You have such a lovely family, you must be so proud. Great pictures too, it looks like you had a great time! I love reading your sunday six, it makes me smile too!
i love how much you guys love karaoke! we do too(but i would guess my family has half the talent yours does-lol:) glad to hear you had such a wonderful visit with your sons family and those darling grandchildren. and yes, i agree, marie is missed!
love ya lura-have a great week!
There's a big hole in blog land without Marie, don't you think?
You obviously had a wonderful time in Ohio and it's lovely to share your photos and thoughts about it. More, more, more!
You always have the best times, don't you? You are surely blessed.
Yes, I do miss Marie. Hope her move went smoothly and they are getting settled in their new home. Can't wait for her to return to blogland and bring us up to date. I'm sure she will have some awesome testimonies to share.
Your pictures are awesome..and you look like you and John are having sooooo much fun.
Not much from here. Where did Marie move to?
LOL....
Lura, Lura, Lura!!! I'm back and so glad to be here!! I have so enjoyed catching up on your latest adventures this morning!! Oh what a lovely visit you had with your family. I enjoyed ALL of the pictures of both your California family and your Ohio one! Todd and I would so love to be able to visit all the Mormon History sites there. You are one lucky gal and that cruise ship, well . . . WOWSERS!! Would love to be able to go on a cruise with you and John one day. What a fab dream!! I think I would be a bit too shy to do karaoke, but I would love to watch. :-) Love you loads sweet friend. I have really missed you and being in touch with you. Will e-mail you my correct telephone number! xxoo
What fun Grandchildren are wonderful. How did you get 8 pictures on one post?
Post a Comment