Friday, July 24, 2009

Let's Cruise Together


Dear Blog Friends
Let's go on an After Holiday Cruise Together to start out the new year.
I have reserved 10 cabins on two different cruises to Mexico in January.
January is the perfect time to travel to Mexico. The weather is usually beautiful then.
...
I got great rates for us if I can fill the 10 cabins....and we will get cash back for on board credit.
If you are interested in either cruise leave me a message with your email ...
...or send me an email at...
...staffansonl at charter dot net...
(Of course use the @ sign and the . not the words)
or
Call Gold Rush Get Aways at 1-800-377-6765
Ask for Beatriz and tell her that you want to go on one of Lura's cruises.
...
First Cruise
January 10-17
7 days Mexican Riviera on the new Carnival Splendor
Long Beach, CA-Puerto Vallarta-Mazatlan-Cabo San Lucas-Long Beach
...
Inside-4b is $260.00*pp................... Outside-6b is $360.00*pp
...
(The outside cabins on Splendor are very nice. They have a large window and king size bed, a sofa and a chair. It is a big 220 sq. ft. cabin which is the largest of any ship I have ever been on.)
..
cruise only
+ port charges and taxes $229.57
*price based on double occupancy
(If a deposit is put down by 8/12/09 you will get $100 per cabin back for on board credit.)
...
Second Cruise
January18
A 4 day Baja Mexico get away on Carnival Paradise
Long Beach, CA- Catalina Island-Ensenada-Long Beach, CA
...
Inside-4b is $80*pp ................Outside -6b is $120*pp
...
+port charges and taxes $141.70
*prices based on double occupancy
(If a deposit is made on this cruise by 8/20/09 you will get back $75 per cabin for on board credit.)
...
As you can see these are great prices on both of these cruises.
Both cruises include free meals (great food and lots of it!) and on board activities and entertainment. This is a great value even if all you did was stay on the ship.
Let me know if you are interested.
I can arrange air flight, hotel and transfers for you if needed.
We don't have much time to decide on this if we want these prices so hurry and book with me.
The first deposits are due in Aug. and the final payments this fall.
...
Email me or Call Beatriz at 1-800-377-6765
We will have a great Lura blogger cruise reunion.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Mom!

I think we could do the week long trip to mexico... I'm wondering if any of your blogging friends have ever gone on a cruise with a baby? Cal will be 9 months old- Would it be too hard?

What do you think?

January is such a great time to get out of Utah!!

Marie Rayner said...

Oh how I wish . . . if only. Oh well, you have to have a dream before you can have a dream come true!! XXOO

Angie said...

Maybe Marie and I could be your virtual travelling companions?

love, Angie, xx

Laura and Ryan said...

I would LOVE to go, but I can't. My mom would kill me if I spent a week that close to home but it was on a boat far away from her! Maybe the next year! It is a fantastic idea though...I can't wait for the pics!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Wish I could join you.

Jan's Blog said...

Oh how I have been missing you. Last night I spent time remembering your voice and sweet face and your stories. I can bring our tea party perfectly into focus and hear words and remember emotions. I can hear the stories and feel the comfort of a hand placed lovingly over mine. I so wish there were a way I could join this adventure. I will be truly happy just to get back to CA in Sept to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://dubopureq.1accesshost.com/isilus.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life