Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

happy new year 2

John and I went out to dinner and then to a friend’s house to celebrate last night. We are neither one really well so we left the party a bit early and got home just before midnight to bring in the New year watching Time’s Square in NYC.   As you can see we are not very good at “selfies”

2014-01-01 01.11.48

Try #1 cuts off half of my face.

1486770_10201290631934870_905217096_n

Try # 2 cuts of half of John’s face.

2014-01-01 01.11.07

Try # 3 cuts out the date 2014 in the background….

….But with that John said we were done….. It was after midnight and we were turning into pumpkins.

2014-01-01 01.09.20

I took one last picture and called it good. We may not be good at “selfies”, but we do wish you and yours a very Happy New Year.

May God bless you with health and every needful thing.

Hugs, Grammy Lura

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

I loved this one; it was cute. It's funny because I can't figure out how to do self pictures for instragram. Your pictures were sweet. I do hope you two have a marvelous new year.
Blessings, love and hugs!

Gloria Baker said...

Happy New year dear Lura for you, John and all your lovely family!!
xxxxx

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I like number 2. You look beautiful. Wishing you and John a very blessed New Year, and hope you feel better soon. (((HUGS))) GGG

Buttercup said...

I'm not much for selfies either. I'm pretty sure that the extreme closeup is not my most flattering photo. I hope you feel better quickly. I've had a number of "dripping" issues and I've found cutting way down on dairy products has helped immensely. Just tried this after my December bout of bronchitis. Hugs!