John and I have been down in bed most of the week with a terrible cold and cough. We feel pretty rotten but that doesn’t keep us from smiling when we think of our last cruise. Here are some more of our cruise smiles I want to share with you.
Food on cruise ships always makes you smile..
There is something for everyone's taste buds…
…From the youngest to the oldest…
There was good food every night but the Lobster and the shrimp cocktail were two of our favorites.
The warm chocolate molten cake was another favorite.
No doubt about it…. dinner time made us smile.
Playing a serious game of golf helped us burn off some of the calories we consumed.
This real “surf and turf” made us smile.
The cute towel animals we found on our beds each night also made us smile.
Don’t they make you smile???
Erin and Patrick brought Loni on the cruise to help them with the children.
Loni and Claire were great with the children and ….
…these cute cousins loved being on the cruise together.
It was so nice for us to be able to enjoy this cruise with them. We will treasure the memories of these smiles forever. We enjoyed being with them so much it makes us want to have all our gang join us on a cruise for our 50th anniversary in 3 years. Wouldn’t that be nice!!!!
I couldn’t put in all the pictures I want to document so I guess I’ll have to have a Cruising part 3 post.
I hope that we will get well soon… and hope that you well too. Have a good week. Hugs, Grammy Lura







5 comments:
Oh my gosh; prayers are continuing for the two of you. I do hope you get better quickly. I feel sad that you are sick.
I loved your smiles today. Your grandchildren are adorable and the cruise looks so fun. I loved the food when we went on our cruise many years ago.
Blessings, love and hugs to you both and get well soon.
Prayers for you getting well ASAP. I'm glad that you are taking it easy and resting in bed.
I love the smiles and the snapshots from the cruise. Your grandkids are so lucky..as are you!
Lura I'm so sorry you and John are sick but so glad you had a wonderful cruise! blessings, marlene
First off what fun you must have had! We enjoyed our family trip to Disney so much. Nothing like family. We have all had the "stuff." Took Deb longer to get over it than the rest of us. Hope you are well soon. BTW the food looked delish!!!!
What a wonderful time! I'd love to join you in Alaska -- but this year's not going to work. My cruise dream is one in South America -- Celebrity has a great itinerary -- that includes Antarctica. Sign me up for that one. Take care and hope you and John are feeling better.
Post a Comment