Since I arrived in Utah 10 days ago it has been warm and beautiful…. I didn’t even have to wear my coat the whole time……until yesterday afternoon that is!!!
Wouldn’t you know just when we need to hit the road for home a big snow storm came in and is suppose to last all day today.
Cal and Ellie found that they can’t mow the grass today…
…but they will surely have fun with Loni in the snow today.
I just hope John and I have “fun” driving in the snow too.
I “HATE” driving in the snow…. but surely history won’t repeat itself from last March…. at least I hope not!!!!
Wish us a “Bon Voyage”
Hugs, Grammy







11 comments:
Prayers for a safe journey home Lura!!!
God's speed and safety!!!
have a wonderful and safe trip!!! xoxo
Hope that your journey home is uneventful. At least the wee ones were enjoying the snow !! presume John came up to collect you ? hope he is also ok. Please if you have time let us know you are home,
Love Sybil xx
Love you, mama! It was so fun having you here with us! Please travel safely! We miss you already!
Love you, mama! It was so fun having you here with us! Please travel safely! We miss you already!
Have a safe and nuce travel dear Lura:) Blessings!
You are in my prayers as always.Have a safe and lovely trip home.ooxx
When I looked at the pictures of the snow and read about your having to drive home in this I was so worried. I hate driving in the snow. Thanks for letting me know you arrived home safe and sound. Loved our moments together and enjoyed meeting your neice. It was just a lovely time.
Blessings to you and hugs too.
Can't wait for you to get home. Be careful.
Unbelievable weather. Hope you made it home safe.
Post a Comment