Hello Blog Friends and FamilyI need to catch up on smiles I've not listed in recent posts.
I guess your life is in good shape when you
have too many smiles to get them all listed.
I know that I am blessed... and...
I am truly thankful that I have so much to smile about.
their little girl, Sarah.
Dana's delightful blog is called Tutu Monkey
We became blog friends a couple of years ago.
Last year, while Paul was deployed we went down to San Diego
to spend time with Dana and Sarah.
We were so glad that Paul came home safe and sound
and we got to meet him.
We fell in love with all of them.
Arizona, we went down to the Mormon Battalion visitor center in
Old Town, San Diego.
Dana and her family came to join us.
1. Learning about this part of American history made me smile.
It is quite a story of faith and courage.
They marched 2000 miles, farther than any other military unit to date.
They did much to help several western states
and forged a wagon trail to California..
Click HERE to learn more. They have an amazing story.
I think you will find it very interesting.
2.Spending time with our family and friends also made me smile.
...
3. Our orchard makes me smile.
A few weeks ago, Erin and Patrick came to visit
4. Sharing our bounty with family and friends makes me smile.
...
5. BYU (rated # 7) beating
San Diego State (rated # 5) in basketball
yesterday makes me smile.
to the game. He gave one to John and they went to the game together.
(However, if Ron had known John would wear that goofy hat
he might not have invited him. lol)
with Sil and Ron. While the boys drove down to
San Diego to the game Saturday, Sil and I enjoyed
spending the day together.
We watched the game on TV and visited for hours.
6. Having sweet friends that love us and we love
makes me smile.
...
You dear blog friends make me smile too.
I hope you all have a great week.
I look forward to looking in on you and saying hello.







10 comments:
Hi Lura, looks like you had a great week! blessings, marlene
isn't it so fun to meet a blog friend in real life? you are my favorite! :)
and i have to say i love john's hat!
Ahhhhhh what great pictures.....we had such a wonderful time seeing you ( all of you).
Wow....what a game!!
Look forward to our next visit!!
Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend...and so much to smile and be thankful for. Have a good week.
Love Sybil x
Wish I was your neighbor and could get to taste some of those very delicious looking oranges. :)
Oh Lura, however did I miss your smiles this morning! I did look on my blogger update list and the last one that showed for me was your Utah Smiles. I will have to learn a lesson from this and physically check from now on instead of relying on blogger! I love all your smiles. But then, I always do! I know how wonderful John's citrus fruit is having been blessed enough to have tasted it two years ago! You introduced me to my first kumquats! Loved seeing John in his hat! I especially loved talking to you this evening. The highlight of my week. I love you my sweet friend. You are a real blessing to me and to everyone who is lucky enough to call you friend. Love and hugs! xxoo
You sure make me smile.
Thank you for helping Jan yesterday.
Thank you for the fun compliments about my home. You did miss our cookies but we do have a gift for you. It has been staring me in the face and I've been wondering why there it was even there. Your message on my blog caused me to remember! It is for you. You are just gone TOO MUCH. We will get it to you right away!!! Before St. Patrick's Day.
Thank you for being a great friend.
Loved your sweet Sunday Smiles. Love having you as my friend. Thanks for taking sweet care of me yesterday. Can't wait for our 'movie date' this week. Love and hugs, Jan
I just got back from a bloggy meet up. Isn't it fun meeting in real life?
Your oranges look fabulous!
I love hearing about your family gatherings.
Post a Comment