I am borrowing my daughter's computer
to send you a quick hello and thanks.
John's computer is still at the hospital.
Mine is dead but not buried yet.
...
Thank you Marlene, Grammee Linda,
Holly, Sybil,Christine, Krystyn
and Great Granny Grandma for your advice.
...
I have read your comments and I have decided to do as you suggested.
I am going to buy a new one rather than try to fix my old one.
John is tired of Dell and wants me to pick another brand.
The Geek squad at 2 Best Buy stores told us to get a Toshiba.
John is pretty sold on that brand.
Have any of you had a Toshiba lap top?
Do you like it?
Let me know what you think?
This computer has others waiting in line to use it
so I must sign off.
Hugs, Grammy Lura







10 comments:
you're welcome:) hope you are able to get your old stuff off the old one! enjoy your new laptop when you get it! joey bought me one last year and its oh so nice:) i don't have a toshiba, i have an hp, so i can't give you any advice or experience i've had with that brand-sorry! hope you are doing well-you are missed in blogland!
I use Acer though I do know one or two people with Toshiba and they are quite happy with them. My dear sis did say that my Acer is faster than her Tosh. I don't think you could get a piece of paper between them if truth were told!
I've never had a Toshiba Lura - I've had several HPs though and liked them a lot. blessings, marlene
I've always looked at other brands but ended up buying an HP and have not been sorry. I'm on my second one and they have always been good machines. Good luck shopping! I got my last one at Costco and it came with an extra year of warranty.
Hey Lura! You won my blog makeover giveaway...it was originally for a new header, but I like you so much, I'm going to do the whole blog! Email me at laura(at)ourcrazyadventure(dot)com and we can start blog designing together!
Hi Beautiful,,,,I am sitting here tapping away on my Toshiba...a replacemenet for the Dell I always had !! so there's my answer...Not had any trouble with the Toshiba. I also was given by Mary a small nootbook and that is an Acer..but I don't use it very much and it is les than a year old so can't really comment on it's lifestyle !!
Love Sybil xx
Good luck! You will love a new computer. If you get a laptop, my sister and I both have HP Pavilion's and love them. We got them at Costco!
XOXO
Jen
I thought of you while driving today. If I didn't tack on 2 extra days to our trip I would have called. My Mom had to make a flight this evening. I got her back to San Diego just in time. Hope to see you soon.
Don't know much about the laptop situation......I am going to be in the market for one soon too......hard to decide.
Hope all is well!! ((Hugs))
New computers are always fun..exciting.
what happened to me post from earlier this week? I wrote and told you should should swtich to MAC and you'll never regret that!
I send you greetings from a VERY cold Patagonia! Soon going to Rio de Janeiro and that will be a welcomed change! :-)
Post a Comment