sing Solvejgs Lied
(In this song a girl's sweetheart is far away and she is wishing him well)
Or... something like that. I don't speak German but that is what Claire told me.
...
...
Dear Blog Friends
We are sending in this video of Claire singing to
America's Got Talent.
She is amazing for only 8 years old... but...
we know that they will receive thousands (maybe millions)
of video audition tapes.
The chances are great that they will not even see Claire's audition.
However, the more hits she gets on YouTube....
and the more "I likes" and positive comments that are left...
the better her chances are for her to be noticed.
Please watch her sing ..
..and spread the word and ask your friends and family to watch her also.
You will be impressed....
and I am not saying that just because I am her Grammy.
Thanks and Hugs, Lura








3 comments:
What a talented young lady Claire is. I voted! I send love and hugs!! I just know you are having a wonderful time there with Sil. I wish we lived closer so that we could have those times too. Nevermind . . . it only makes the time we did have together all the more special! I love you loads and loads dear friend. xxoo
she is very talented!! :) we watch & voted thumbs up!! Good luck Claire! :)
Wow, she is wonderful! I hope she is discovered!!
Post a Comment