We are back from almost 2 weeks of cruising.
The first week was for fun.
The first week was for fun.
The second week was for business....what a job huh!
On January 10th we boarded Carnival Splendor
The best part of the cruise was we went with Erin, Patrick,Cal and several of our friends.
The week was full of smiles.
We went to beautiful ports of call.
We saw beautiful scenery.
Cabo San Lucas was one of our favorites.
But the most smiles came from just being together.
Mazatlan was another lovely stop.
And so was Puerto Vallarta.
But actually, we enjoyed our time on the ship as much as we enjoyed going ashore.
He made friends where ever he went...
...and had everyone smiling.
Of course dinner on the ship was our favorite time of day.
Erin and I thought Patrick ....
...and...
John cleaned up really nicely too.
It made us girls smile to get to dress up, go to a lobster dinner
and a beautiful musical show with our sweethearts.
The week was full of smiles.
We went to beautiful ports of call.
We saw beautiful scenery.Cabo San Lucas was one of our favorites.
But the most smiles came from just being together.
Mazatlan was another lovely stop.
And so was Puerto Vallarta.
But actually, we enjoyed our time on the ship as much as we enjoyed going ashore.Cal had smiles for everyone.
He made friends where ever he went......and had everyone smiling.
Of course dinner on the ship was our favorite time of day.He actually made a girl friend.
I don't have her picture downloaded yet but I will show you next time.
Smile....smile....smile
Erin and I thought Patrick .......and...
John cleaned up really nicely too.It made us girls smile to get to dress up, go to a lobster dinner
and a beautiful musical show with our sweethearts.
...
Sunday to Sunday went by in a flash.
We were smiling the whole week.
Sunday to Sunday went by in a flash.
We were smiling the whole week.
I hope to share more pictures with you on my next post.
...
However, I did miss being in touch with all of you.
I thought of you often.
I wish that we could plan a
Lura's Blog Friend Cruise.
...
However, I did miss being in touch with all of you.
I thought of you often.
I wish that we could plan a
Lura's Blog Friend Cruise.
(Are you interested?)
...
We got home Sunday afternoon.
I unpacked, washed, repacked and headed back to the ship on Monday...
...but that cruise is a whole different story.
I will share that another time.
...
We got home Sunday afternoon.
I unpacked, washed, repacked and headed back to the ship on Monday...
...but that cruise is a whole different story.
I will share that another time.
For now I must close and hurry off to visit your blogs and catch up.
Hugs, Lura











12 comments:
ahhh Lura, it's a tough job but someone's got to do it eh? haha. Loved all these lovely pictures of your family time with Erin, Patrick and Cal, oh and John too of course!!! What a sweetie pie, little charmer that Cal is! I am totally sure everyone fell head over heels in love with him! How wonderful that you were able to all go away together like that! I would so love to go on a blogging friend cruise. I better start saving my pennies, haha. Love you loads dear friend. It is sooooo good to have you back! xxoo I missed you. Can you tell??? xxoo
Lura what a totally blessed time you had! I can't think of anything more fun that to make a trip like that with children and grandchildren. And count me in for a girl's blog cruise! Like Marie I'll start saving my pennies. blessings, marlene
Someday I will have to go on a cruise, they look so magnificent. You guys look like y'all had a blast, especially little Cal! He's so adorable, a little ladies' man for sure. ;) I can't wait to see pictures of his little gal pal.
Mom, we had a GREAT time! In fact we all went through withdrawls for a few days after we got home! Cal misses all the attention from all of his new "friends".
Did I tell you that when we were at our hotel's continental breakfast on the way back Cal kept smiling at the people next to us, but they ignored him. So then he started to fake cough until they looked at hime... then he flashed his adorable smile! He is such a little charmer!! :)
Oh my word. How precious is he?? I could just eat him up! I'm so glad you are back in the blogging world and I loved all of the pics! I've missed my Grammy!!
You are BACK!!!!!!!!!Yippee. I thought about you the entire (most)a lot...often.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time, and you look absolutely beautiful in that picture of you and John all dressed up for diner.
Welcome back!
I've put your name in the hat for my blog giveaways.
i'm dying to go on another cruise! so so fun! loved seeing all of your pictures. that calan is so handsome! i just love his little tie:) we've missed you in blogland!! glad you're back! and glad you had a great time!
Danny and I actually did that cruise for our honeymoon (Royal Carribean). SO FUN!!!
We love cruising. It looks like you do too! How fun you got to go together!
Your trip looks like so much fun! Especially to get out of all the crazy weather (I heard it was pouring ran in CA!). Glad you all had a great time!
Welcome home!! It looks like you had a WONDERFUL trip!!!!
I have not been on a cruise....after your pictures I think I need to go!! :)
Welcome back...it sure looks like you all had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment