Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodbye for now

for now dear blog friends.
I am going to be away from blog world for a couple of weeks.
I will miss blogging with you but I will be back on line when I can.
Until then I wish you all well.
Be sure not to post about anything interesting while I don't have an Internet connection.
I wouldn't want to miss anything important, interesting, funny, cute or inspirational.
On second thought, I think you should all stop blogging until I get back on line.
I just can't stand to miss any of your blogs.
All of you take a little blogging vacation and I will be back ASAP.
O.K......Whew....I am glad that is settled.
LOL and hugs, Lura

11 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

I can't promise not to post anything interesting I'm afraid, but I'll try to catch you up with it all when you get back! I hope that you have a lovely time and that you come back to us, safe, sound and well rested!!! Love you loads! xxoo

Angie said...

Keep safe dear Lura (and the rest of the family too) and enjoy your holiday. No need to hope the weather will stay fine. See you when you get back and don't forget: Make a Glad sound. God bless.

love, Angie, xx

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh you will be missed but have fun on your trip?...

Hugs!!

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh you will be missed but have fun on your trip?...

Hugs!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I'm going to miss you! I hope everything is ok and that you are all well. blessings, marlene

Grandma B said...

Bon Voyage!!! Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy the warm weather. "Type" to you when you get back.....LOL

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'll do my best.

Have a great time off!

Kris said...

Wait. Come back. Let me jump into your suitcase. I will miss you.

Laura and Ryan said...

Enjoy your blogging vacation and have fun with your family! Happy New Year to all the Staffys!

Anonymous said...

sniff....sniff......I miss you already!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

We will miss you Lura!!!!!

XOXO
Jen