
I have been waiting 6 months....and this weekend is finally here!

It is time for the
179th Semiannual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I will be listening to our leaders talk to us along with millions of members around the world.
I will be watching from home over our DirecTV .
I will be watching from home over our DirecTV .
It is also broadcast over cable channels, the Internet and at many of our church buildings.
The 179th Semiannual General Conference of the Mormon Church will be held in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on
Saturday and Sunday, October 3-4, 2009.
Join me in watching.
There will be beautiful music provided by the world famous
...
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
and...
There will be inspirational talks from leadership of the church.
...
No matter what your denomination or faith you will find these talks uplifting, motivational and inspirational.
I know that I do.
...
It is broadcast by direcTV and Dish Network on the following channels.
DirecTV: BYU-TV Channel 374
Dish Network: BYU-TV Channel 9403
The sessions will be broadcast at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
I have put links below where you can find the time it will be broadcast in your area.
I have put links below where you can find the time it will be broadcast in your area.
...
For additional information about general conference, see General Conference
For information on worldwide broadcast times and options, see the broadcast options
There is a scripture that says
"By there fruits ye shall know them."
Some of you have heard misleading and untrue things about Mormon beliefs and philosophy.
Some of you may be curious about what we believe and are taught by our leaders.
I think that many of your questions will be answered by listening to these talks.
"By there fruits ye shall know them."
Some of you have heard misleading and untrue things about Mormon beliefs and philosophy.
Some of you may be curious about what we believe and are taught by our leaders.
I think that many of your questions will be answered by listening to these talks.
I invite you again to join me and tune in to conference.
...

The messages and music will touch your hearts and bear witness that Jesus is the Son of God and Savior of the world.
...
I will be glued to the TV for all four sessions that will be aired Sat. and Sun.
They also have good programs in between the conference sessions.
Have a great weekend.
I know I will.
Hugs to all, Lura







5 comments:
HI THIS IS AMANDA HOW ARE YOU COME CHEACK OUT MY BLOG AND I AM WATCHING IT ROGHT KNOW WELL YA COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG
HI THIS IS AMANDA AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO GO TO MY FRIENDS BLOG SHE WAS IT PRIVITE SO I AM GOING TO PUT IT ON PRIVITE SO THIS IS HER BLOG TO BE A FOLLOWER kit-katkylasblog.blogspot.com there is NO www. ok so ya tell lonica that
I LOVE IT! I feel like it fills up my spiritual gas tank! What a blessing! We are so blessed!
Hi this is Amanda I did whatch confrince and i babysit mekenna when ever her mom needs me or just needs to get away for a while and by that i mean like when mekenna crys she just needs to get away from it so ya i love the little thing like one time i had a sleep over at her house and i had to go home gave mekenna hugs and said bye she would not let go of me and i was like i am so glad that this little girl loves me and wants me and last night i went to there house and gave them there pans from dinner when they came over i said bye to mekenna and she was just like no no leave so i slept at there house and ya so have a great day
LOVE conference! i thought elder holland's talk was especially powerful. i was wowed by it. i loved every talk of course though:)
Post a Comment