I can hardly believe that it is Thanksgiving week already. Once Thanksgiving is over it seems like we hardly have time to turn around before it is Christmas and then New Year’s Eve.
Wow…. this year has flown by for me. Even though I’ve been really sad over the results of our election, I am glad that it is Thanksgiving. Goodness knows that we have a lot to be thankful for.
Some of my friends have been posting things that they are thankful for each day on Facebook. I have not done that but I surely do have lots to be thankful for…. and…. their lists have made me think of even more.
I must run off to a church meeting in a few minutes and I don’t have time to make a long list for you…. but as I am sure you already know….
I’m very thankful to God for all He has given me. I’m thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made for me. I am thankful to have scriptures to read and comfort me. I’m thankful to be a Mormon and have the fullness of the gospel in my life
I feel very blessed to have such a loving family. I am thankful for each and every one of them.
I am thankful for loving friends that bless my life in so many ways…. that includes you blog friends
I am thankful to have a comfortable home to live in.
I am thankful that John and I survived our car accident.
With all of these good things in my life I feel truly blessed and thankful.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful week. I will have all 22 members of my family here this week. I can’t wait.
Hugs, Lura







4 comments:
Amen and Hallelujah! blessings, marlene
Sending lot of Thanksgiving hugs your way! Hope you and your family have a blessed holiday!
Lura, you do have so many things to be thankful for!! As do I!!!
Have a wonderful upcoming Thanksgiving holiday with your family!!
xo Kris
I am thankful to have you in my life, Lura. It has been such a joy to meet you and get to have you as a dear friend. Yes, this is a season to have gratitude and I do.
Blessings and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Celebration. We will have 23 members of our family here. I have my oldest Son's family from Heber city and my youngest daughter's family from Spokane, Wa. They arrived today. I am so excited to have her her.
Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment