I'm feeling fine and would like to share some really nice smiles with you but I can't . My computer was working fine yesterday but not today. It says it is a hard drive problem!!!!! All the pictures I want to share with you are on my computer. I'm worried. I will be so sad if I've lost everything again. The hard drive crashed on it once before when it was only 2 months old.
I am not a happy camper. Wish me luck and have a good week.
Hugs, Grammy L
DISRUPT
2 days ago







5 comments:
Lura, I have my fingers crossed for you! Hope it's not the worst scenario! xxoo
I have been worrying about you and praying for you. I know exactly how you feel about the computer breakdown. I had a problem and I still have the old computer under my desk because I need to get more pictures of it. It barely works. There are days I don't like technolgy. I will pray for a good outcome on yours.
Love and hugs to you!
We should try a phone call soon.
Just glad to see that you are feeling a bit better. Fingers crossed that the computer is only temp. OOO !! and you will be able to get your pics etc..much love winging it's way to you and John xx
Just glad to see that you are feeling a bit better. Fingers crossed that the computer is only temp. OOO !! and you will be able to get your pics etc..much love winging it's way to you and John xx
Dont worry deare Lura. We will wait for you Lura.
And I whish you have a really nice week:))
Post a Comment