Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

 

EASTER

7a21

As we think about the loving sacrifice our Savior, Jesus Christ made for us….. may we all try harder to live His commandments and love one another.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful day.

Sorry I’ve not been able to blog lately.

I am sending my best to all of you.

Hugs, Lura

7 comments:

Buttercup said...

Dear Lura, I hope you had a bright and blessed Easter. Hugs and prayers, my friend!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Easter! I know it was a day full of smiles with your family and I can't wait for you to share it.

We had some smiles thanks to you this weekend, so make sure you check out my Mommy and Me post!

Marie Rayner said...

I miss you when you're not around, but I know you are busy and I am ever grateful that you are able to be so busy and that you are my friend and still with us. I am grateful for your tender spirit and all that it has taught me over these past few years. It's true. You are a wonderful example to me of the person I can strive to be. Sometimes it makes me sad too, because I am reminded of all that I have lost, but I quickly shake myself and put those sad thoughts away. I hope you have a lovely week! Love you with all of my heart. xxoo

bettyj said...

It was a beautiful day here in East Tn. The sunrise service was glorious.Hope all is well and you are just living life!

Gloria Baker said...

Happy Easter dear Lura to you and all there! blessings a lot!

Sybil said...

Dearest Lura and John, hope that you have both had a wonderful Easter Weekend full of the blessings of our risen Lord..
You will soon be away on your cruise. If you are not back before we go on 22nd. have a great time, take care, and have a good rest.
much Love sybil xx

LeAnn said...

Hi Lura, I hope you had a wonderful Easter day. I love that picture of the Savior. I hope that you are doing well. Blessings, hugs, and love to you and your dear family.