Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am not smiling

I hope that you have had a
Happy Halloween


Today is Claire's birthday.
We have had a lovely day together.
In fact with 3 birthdays this week....we have had a great time all week.
...
I just spent the last 2 hours uploading pictures to share with you.
My newly fixed computer will only let me upload 2 at a time.
But I was determined and persisted until they were all in my post.
Then...as I went to publish it.... everything disappeared....
gone....poof????
I HATE THIS TOSHIBA COMPUTER!!!!
It is too late to start over.
I will probably try again tomorrow.
Please check in with me again soon....maybe I can get it to work.
Until then, I am not smiling but I send you my best wishes.



4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Love the label Lura, bah humbug! I am so sorry you are still having computer woes. There is nothing more frustrating!!! I am hoping and praying that you get it all sorted soon and that we get our Lura back. I have missed you! Can't wait to see all the birthday snaps and read about your week. I send lots of love and healing computer wishes!! Love you loads sweet friend! xxoo

Angie said...

I thought I wasn't going to be able to leave a comment for you - this is my third attempt.

Assuming you are using Windows something-or-other, which version are you using? Just so I can avoid it like the plague. The bloke next door uses Windows 7 and is always in trouble. I use Vista and .....so far, touch wood, downhill and a following wind.... it works tolerably.

Hope you're sorted soon, I miss my regular Grammy-fix!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my Lura - I'd be so angry! Have you tried using Windows Live Writer? I use it instead of Blogger most of the time and it works well. Just do a google search for it, download, and it's pretty simple to figure out. blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm smiling! Because you posted something! And I'll be hoping that your computer is fixed soon!! Happy Halloween and here come the holidays! YAY!