Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Feelings

happy February

I do love February but so far I have not been up to doing many loving things. I haven’t made a single Valentine yet. It has been a month today since my surgery but I am still really tired all of the time. I feel like my veins are full of lead.  I make myself walk 7 – 8,0000 steps each day but every step is a big effort. I hate feeling like this. I have many loving things that I want to do for others but I just don’t seem to have the energy.  I hope that I will snap out of this soon.

I’ve been spending hours making my 2012 and 2013 digital scrapbooks with Heritage Makers. I have one finished and one 3/4 done. I will lose $100 if I don’t finish by next week.  I need to get busy and work on it because I will be gone some of  this week and the next.

photo

Johnny is flying down this week and we are taking him to one competition in CA and one in Vegas. That will be exciting. I hope I find a little extra energy.

I am not complaining….. I’m just tired. 

I hope that you are going well.

Hugs, Lura

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh I do hope you feel better while going on your little trip. How fun to see your grandson his events.
You are doing great if you are walking 8,000 steps a day. I need to get back exercising too. I just want to get caught up on a few things.
Be safe and extra blessings for more energy for you.
Love and hugs!

Sybil said...

Oh Lura. I do pray that you will feel so much better soon...perhaps when the spring arrives you will get your "spring" back....enjoy the week ahead and good luck at the games....Take care. God Bless xx

Sybil said...

Oh Lura. I do pray that you will feel so much better soon...perhaps when the spring arrives you will get your "spring" back....enjoy the week ahead and good luck at the games....Take care. God Bless xx

Cathyjo said...


Dear Lura, As always you are in my prayers. I'm still having a hard time tying to my strink back. Hoping like Sybil says when Sping gets here things will change for the better.ooxx

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Lura, I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery, but glad you were able to enjoy your visit with Erin and family anyway and spend some time on the beach. As always, I enjoy looking at the pictures of your lovely family, and am hoping you soon feel better than hew. (((HUGS)))